Pizza Delivery Verbal Abuse Now Dealership Under Fire.

Milkman1265

Guru
100+ Post Club
Have you guys seen the reports and the consequences of the employee actions yet?

My question is would their insurance cover them for being put out of business from the retaliation of their actions?

Its pretty sick to lose your entire business over 7 dollars but in insurance sense, are there coverage?

Is there coverage for "Employees being absolute idiots"?

You do have to feel sorry for the owner if he had nothing to do with it. Completely the fault of his employees, they are the ones that posted the video.

That said, he hired them. I'm sure this wasn't the first time they had treated someone in this manner.

----------

I stand corrected. It appears an independent contractor may have posted the video. Would the dealership's insurance cover this? I'm not sure the IC's would and unless he works for a business, I doubt he has the assets to make the dealership whole.

Although, based on this article and the quotes from the dealership employees, they still don't seem to get their behavior was wrong.

Car Dealership Employee Says Delivery Man Is Also to Blame in Viral Video - Massachusetts news - Boston.com

There's a fb group or page. They say the owner and that IC is very good friends and is making him an IC to take the fall.

And they found out that IC owes 20k child support. But anyways....

Would this fall under some type of coverage?

There's a fb group or page. They say the owner and that IC is very good friends and is making him an IC to take the fall.

And they found out that IC owes 20k child support. But anyways....

Would this fall under some type of coverage?

If the IC doesn't have a problem screwing his kids out of $20,000, it's easy to see why it was so easy for him to screw the pizza delivery guy out of $7.

Talk about used car salesmen. What a bunch of as*wipes!

If the IC doesn't have a problem screwing his kids out of $20,000, it's easy to see why it was so easy for him to screw the pizza delivery guy out of $7.

Talk about used car salesmen. What a bunch of as*wipes!

On one hand I feel for the owner, this is destroying his business. On the other hand, you know this is hardly the first time they have behaved as such, just the first time they got caught so blatantly.

On one hand I feel for the owner, this is destroying his business. On the other hand, you know this is hardly the first time they have behaved as such, just the first time they got caught so blatantly.

Hard to feel sorry for the owner, he hired them and by now he has a clue as to what kind of people they are. Three of them had bad attitudes. The pizza delivery guy probably spent $7 in gas to take their change back.

I agree with you...probably the first time they got caught.

Because they posted the video and it backfired lol. They probably thought it was funny.

But these things are happening to A LOT of businesses where the internet helps "victims" get revenge, wonder if there's a type of coverage for that. Would be a good sell like cyberliability products

Back