Dwelling Fire Commercial Carrier

chastain77

Expert
Since we recently lost State Auto because of the merger with Safeco, I'm looking for a new dwelling fire carrier. We have all the other standard personal lines carriers, but I'm looking for a commercial company that will cover multiple rental houses on one policy. I know they are out there because I've seen the policy, but it was several years ago and I don't remember who the carrier was. I'm in Missouri.

Since we recently lost State Auto because of the merger with Safeco, I'm looking for a new dwelling fire carrier. We have all the other standard personal lines carriers, but I'm looking for a commercial company that will cover multiple rental houses on one policy. I know they are out there because I've seen the policy, but it was several years ago and I don't remember who the carrier was. I'm in Missouri.

For commercial paper, Acuity. For personal lines that allow for multiple dwellings with LLC, Foremost (last i checked anyway).

Good luck with the transition. It is sure to be a CF. I for one, not wanting a personal lines Safeco Appointment. TBD about Liberty commercial lines. I guess we find that out in 2024...

Good selling!
Dave

For commercial paper, Acuity. For personal lines that allow for multiple dwellings with LLC, Foremost (last i checked anyway).

Good luck with the transition. It is sure to be a CF. I for one, not wanting a personal lines Safeco Appointment. TBD about Liberty commercial lines. I guess we find that out in 2024...

Good selling!
Dave
Safeco is worthless in my area. Rates are high and they find something wrong with every house. Foremost is high in my area too. Ill check out Acuity. Thanks

I've written several of these with Auto Owners, including my own rental properties. The most I've written on one policy is 30. They've tried to push these things o to TPP or commercial policies but they've never enforced it. Think they are in Missouri, too.

Back