Plan N

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
I saw a YouTube video where he angrily criticized agents who sold only Plan G because Plan N paid 26% less commission. I don’t sell a whole lot of Supps, but would I be doing the customer a solid by pushing Plan N over G? The ppl that I’ve sold to have been able to afford it, but later on is another story. One such 79-year old woman is now facing an Aetna (CLI)/Plan F going to $387/mo. But, she absolutely loves the plan and does not want to change even if she could. Thankfully, her daughter is more receptive to the idea of changing Med Supps.
Does all transfer between F to G or N require UW? G to N? I am in Texas.

I saw a YouTube video where he angrily criticized agents who sold only Plan G because Plan N paid 26% less commission. I don’t sell a whole lot of Supps, but would I be doing the customer a solid by pushing Plan N over G? The ppl that I’ve sold to have been able to afford it, but later on is another story. One such 79-year old woman is now facing an Aetna (CLI)/Plan F going to $387/mo. But, she absolutely loves the plan and does not want to change even if she could. Thankfully, her daughter is more receptive to the idea of changing Med Supps.

What if this woman was to get into MAPD for the first time (zero chance) and then used Trial Right to get back into Aetna? I think that the CLI book is “closed”, so there is only now an Aetna Plan F for $255/mo that is avbl to her. Could she get into that Aetna plan and pay the lower premium? I realize that it is probably paid at a GI rate, but oh well.

If some agent on YouTube criticizes agents for selling Plan G over Plan N - ask that agent how many Hi-Gs they have on the books (Hi-G may be the most ideal plan that none of us offer overly because we actually want to earn a living).

If some agent on YouTube criticizes agents for selling Plan G over Plan N - ask that agent how many Hi-Gs they have on the books (Hi-G may be the most ideal plan that none of us offer overly because we actually want to earn a living).

It was Chris Westfall.

If the lady loves her plan why are you trying to change it? To make a commission? And who cares what the daughter thinks unless she is the one paying the bill? In fact, do you havebpermission from the insured to even discuss her plan with the daughter? If not, that is a HIPPA violation.

Yes it would be underwritten with most carriers. You could ask her present carrier if it's GI for plan changes, but I think no.

If the lady loves her plan why are you trying to change it? To make a commission? And who cares what the daughter thinks unless she is the one paying the bill? In fact, do you havebpermission from the insured to even discuss her plan with the daughter? If not, that is a HIPPA violation.

He said it was a current client probably gave heads up about rate increase daughters call all the time I think maybe you are overreacting this is not some predatory forcible change good grief...

Because I look out for people. It is not just a commission- it’s raunchy that you could suggest that. . The old spinster is being reemed by Aetna. The Dtr has full POA, but won’t make a move without the mother feeling ok with it.

Because I look out for people. It is not just a commission- it’s raunchy that you could suggest that. . The old spinster is being reemed by Aetna. The Dtr has full POA, but won’tq 2nd make a move without the mother feeling ok with it.
Perhaps I owe you an apology. But it seemed that you had already explained the options to the lady but even though she statedvshe preferred to stay with her current plan, you are still trying to convince her to change. As one who is the same age as she, I get irritated with people who think they know best for me, especially when it comes to how I spend my money.

Perhaps I owe you an apology. But it seemed that you had already explained the options to the lady but even though she statedvshe preferred to stay with her current plan, you are still trying to convince her to change as one who is the same age as she, I get irritated with people who think they know best for me, especially when it comes to how I spend my money.

No worries. Thank you. I guess that I’m trying to help them understand that it is STANDARDIZED and not some kind of unique experience that she has had with the Aetna choice from years ago.
My mother is about the same age and I’d want to know if she could get the same coverage for $150/mo less even if is Aetna Accendo.
. Isn’t it our role to educate and explain these things? If I don’t mention these things, someone else will and I will have lost a customer.

Back