Plant Seeds That Harvest the Leads.

bspiers

Expert
Ohio
I hope you enjoyed the alliteration in my title

I see a lot of people asking who they should buy leads from. With the emergence of social media do it yourself like I do.

50% of my customers come from social media... and no this isn't me spamming my friends...

What I did
I have a mkt friend who is a professor at a local college. Spoke with him in the summer about this and he said he would do a case study on how to generate leads via social media...
What I learned
The right ad copy, landing page, pictures, when to advertise, etc. etc.
Was it hard?
I'm just getting the whole copy/paste thing down... so no it wasn't hard.

Today, I generate about 10 leads a week at a fraction of the cost, but more importantly a higher quality.

Think of it this way
How many times do these people get direct mail or telemarketed to about our services......EVERYDAY

I approach them via social media with a great ad copy that they click and than convert... this is permission based marketing...the lead converts 5x more.

If I wasn't clear enough on what I do please ask. More than happy to help anyone out as long as your not in my backyard.

happy holidays gentlemen!

I see a lot of people asking who they should buy leads from. With the emergence of social media do it yourself like I do.

50% of my customers come from social media... and no this isn't me spamming my friends...

What I did
I have a mkt friend who is a professor at a local college. Spoke with him in the summer about this and he said he would do a case study on how to generate leads via social media...
What I learned
Was it hard?

Today, I generate about 10 leads a week at a fraction of the cost, but more importantly a higher quality.

Think of it this way.
How many times do these people get direct mail or telemarketed to about our services......EVERYDAY

I approach them via social media with a great ad copy that they click and than convert... this is permission based marketing...the lead converts 5x more.

If I wasn't clear enough on what I do please ask. More than happy to help anyone out as long as your not in my backyard.

Im interested in how you did this and how much it cost you to get this off the ground. I use to do lot of internet marketing and got a pretty good response out of it. PM me if you can I would like to pick your brian.

Im new to the business and need a little direction on out of the box marketing. And this looks like it, and sounds pretty effective.

I would like to know where you go to online and what you post (copy and paste)

I can be reached here . I live in IL and looking to expand my marketing in this area.

Thanks

What I did
What I learned
Was it hard?

Think of it this way.

It is simple, go to Facebook or Myspace, and open up an advertising account. Put the ad up, and target whoever you want. NO big deal, just using social media sites to capture your leads. The clicks are more affordable than google, and you can target my interests, area, age, etc...

I wish it was that easy.

You have to watch your click through rate or you will be a lot of money quick.

Also, you need a good ad copy.. and to test, test, test... in the beginning the class that did this was at a very CTR which made it $400/week with no leads...after more research they nailed down what made users click but more importantly convert.

Now that you have the right ad copy done and $400 in the hole.... you need a landing page....(your website won't work) ...to collect the leads with strong calls to action.

After we got set up the kid (who I learned all this from) put together split tested 4 landing pages and still does in on a 60 day basis.

I thought it was going to be easy to... but it's like saying direct mail is easy. Sure you can get a 1% conversation rate....but what if you could get a 6%? Thats a big what if that takes months of testing and large amounts of money ..

It was a headache.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
sorry about the bad spelling

Last edited:

Can you share the case study as I am in Canada
[email protected]
inaamalvi-at-yahoo-dotcom

Hi there,

I'd love to be in contact with the kid who put together your internet marketing for you. Or to see more details of your copy along with when and where you post it. Unfortunately, I can't get private messages as I'm new to this forum. You can email me at [email protected] .

Thanks,

Back