Postpone due to Covid

I have a nurse that has been in underwritting for months. APS after APS. due to a'scare' she had months ago. had some cardiac test done. all clear. Now, they are asking for her OB APS. pretty sure she will come out Prd or better. May have an age change by then.

Her sister in law was declined due to an issue that would normally be a Standard or at worst a year ago. This year is different. Both ate in their mid 30s.

I have a nurse that has been in underwritting for months. APS after APS. due to a'scare' she had months ago. had some cardiac test done. all clear. Now, they are asking for her OB APS. pretty sure she will come out Prd or better. May have an age change by then.

Her sister in law was declined due to an issue that would normally be a Standard or at worst a year ago. This year is different. Both ate in their mid 30s.
No I hear yah. Anything potentially impaired is getting APS like crazy even though it may be standard or better.

I think 2020 is going to be the year that separates the agents significantly. The producers from the would be producers.

Yup.

I always get referrals and call ins. However, seems like I am getting more that are saying they think their agent is retired because they have not returned their call.
From what I have read from you. You have built a great book of business by realizing that 90 percent of agents are gone in a year. Smart because orphans are usually lay downs. Seriously it is a solid business model.

Back