Potential E&O Exposure?

Take a look above. I built and sold multiple p&c agencies over the years. I'm a consultant now but only for the past year. Prior to that I was the agency principal.

Take a look above. I built and sold multiple p&c agencies over the years. I'm a consultant now but only for the past year. Prior to that I was the agency principal.

If you are a consultant, why you asking us lowlifes?

PS- did you confirm the agency pushing Progressive on you is even appointed with Auto Owners or Erie? Those I know contracted with Auto Owners would never choose Progressive over Auto Owners unless they had no choice

I can't keep up. Just a few minutes ago, you were the Marketing Director for a WC carrier? Why the career change in last day, did they find out about your side consulting gig.

Just kidding, in a smart ass mood right now

You have been a bit of a smart ass lately. Usually that's my job, me and Goillini52.

Have you been eating lots of candy or did you eat some of Goillini's "fun brownies"?:confused:

You have been a bit of a smart ass lately. Usually that's my job, me and Goillini52.

Have you been eating lots of candy or did you eat some of Goillini's "fun brownies"?:confused:
I've been enjoying Birthday Cake White Chocolate Hybrid candy bars for quite a while. It's my birthday 3 times a day. :jiggy::yes::jiggy:

I've been enjoying Birthday Cake White Chocolate Hybrid candy bars for quite a while. It's my birthday 3 times a day. :jiggy::yes::jiggy:

yeah.gif

No, just been getting lots of lovemaking, always gets me in a sarcastic mood. Reminds me of Munson having to pay his rent.
Pardon my ignorance but what is the difference between an insurance consultant and an insurance agent?

:skeptical:
You have to hire him 1st to find out Cheapskate.:eek:

Back