Powerdialers - Who Do You Use and What Do You Think?

I am expanding my telemarketing team and in doing so I am considering possibly going to a different dialer. Right now I am using salesdialers.com and I had previously used callfire. Callfire has a much better interface but can be much pricier than salesdialers. My big concern with sales dialers is that I would have to set up separate accounts for my two TMs and myself if I want to run more than one campaign. Obviously this would not be easy to manage.

Is anyone out there using a system that allows you to have multiple campaigns active at the same time under just one account?

Is there anything out there that has a good mix of callfire-like features and salesdialers pricing?

Thanks!

Try Dolphin Power Dialer. I am loving this system so far and they are the cheapest system that I've found for unlimited calls.

Building on TwiLight, voice broadcasting/robo calls/press 1 campaigns are what are illegal now. The key difference is using a prerecorded message to sell. As long as they're talking to a live person that's fine.

Power dialers dial out at least one line at a time, usually multiple lines.

Predictive dialers are only suitable for a call center environment as it takes at least 5-7 telemarketers for it to start working. The really short version is that it "predicts" when the next caller will be available and will start dialing before the calls are even hung up. Really cool trick, but most individual agents or even agents hiring a few telemarketers aren't going to have use for it.

I've been using the SalesDialers.com dialer in 2 line mode to call on a batch of aged life insurance leads. Now that they have hourly pricing available, it makes sense for me. Telemarketing isn't a big part of my business, but when things get slow I will fire up a batch of aged leads and crank through them.

I've been using the SalesDialers.com dialer in 2 line mode to call on a batch of aged life insurance leads. Now that they have hourly pricing available, it makes sense for me. Telemarketing isn't a big part of my business, but when things get slow I will fire up a batch of aged leads and crank through them.

Another bonafide agent willing to work in this business. Who would of thought it.

Try Dolphin Power Dialer. I am loving this system so far and they are the cheapest system that I've found for unlimited calls.

I almost went this route myself actually. I did a demo of their system, single line, $40 bucks a month for unlimited if I recall correctly, and you have to buy their software upfront too. It worked well, but I prefer the "cloud-based" solution so that I don't have to worry about moving a database file from computer to computer, etc.

Back