Powerdialers - Who Do You Use and What Do You Think?

Actually, I work with every one of my clients one on one. Whether it's consulting about target markets or fine-tuning their script, to determining what areas to call during certain times of the day, to developing full blown campaigns using 5 or 6 different marketing venues. We have made millions of calls and have statistical models that help us determine exactly where and when to call for a certain product. I offer my experience to anyone who comes on board with my dialer. My clients all have my cell number, and they never hesitate to call me at any time of the day, because I'm available. As a matter of fact, I was just on a one hour call with a new client, which is why I didn't respond to your comment sooner. I personally set up his campaigns - major medical and final expense. I walked him through creating a targeted list -- small business owners between certain ages, with a certain # of employees and revenue, etc. We spoke about the script and what data he wanted to collect, different openings, etc. I walked him through several tests calls, and then proceeded to show him and his agents how to download the leads in pdf and get the mp3 recordings. Loaded the query and bam, he's ready to rock and roll tomorrow. Although I do plan to setup training videos in the near future, as of right now I am your personal consultant.

I'm here to create long-term business relationships, not simply to "sell off unused capacity." The servers that I separated from my cluster are there to provide dialing services permanently. And I plan to provide the necessary support, 24/7.

Thanks.

Last edited:
How many people still have a home phone? Of those how many have not scrub their number against the do not call list? Of those people, how many people are home to answer the phone? Of those people how many of them can afford insurance? Of those people how many of them can get the insurance? Of those people how many of them can you talk into an appointment? Of those people how many of them can you sell?

See where I'm going. I believe in the law of large numbers, but there is no easy button when it comes to a dialer. You have to work your butt off in order to make them work.

I am expanding my telemarketing team and in doing so I am considering possibly going to a different dialer. Right now I am using salesdialers.com and I had previously used callfire. Callfire has a much better interface but can be much pricier than salesdialers. My big concern with sales dialers is that I would have to set up separate accounts for my two TMs and myself if I want to run more than one campaign. Obviously this would not be easy to manage.

Is anyone out there using a system that allows you to have multiple campaigns active at the same time under just one account?

Is there anything out there that has a good mix of callfire-like features and salesdialers pricing?

Thanks!

MojoSales Engine is the perfect mix of the 2 and allows you to run multiple campaigns with no hassle.

GPS insurance marketing GIVES YOU A DISCOUNT ON THE MONTHLY SERVICE AND IS OWNED BY 2 Insurance Agents.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How many people still have a home phone? Of those how many have not scrub their number against the do not call list? Of those people, how many people are home to answer the phone? Of those people how many of them can afford insurance? Of those people how many of them can get the insurance? Of those people how many of them can you talk into an appointment? Of those people how many of them can you sell?

See where I'm going. I believe in the law of large numbers, but there is no easy button when it comes to a dialer. You have to work your butt off in order to make them work.

Based on My results in a call center.

70% of people have house phones
50% are Listed on the DNC
11% Answer the phone
90% of people have insurance
100% can get insured by someone
15 connections leads to 2-4 Quotes
Close rate is something based on rates and personal performance.

But Close rate on a in house cold call are much higher then purchasing a lead.

I do agree dialer or not its still hard work but it sure makes it easier.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Actually, I work with every one of my clients one on one. Whether it's consulting about target markets or fine-tuning their script, to determining what areas to call during certain times of the day, to developing full blown campaigns using 5 or 6 different marketing venues. We have made millions of calls and have statistical models that help us determine exactly where and when to call for a certain product. I offer my experience to anyone who comes on board with my dialer. My clients all have my cell number, and they never hesitate to call me at any time of the day, because I'm available. As a matter of fact, I was just on a one hour call with a new client, which is why I didn't respond to your comment sooner. I personally set up his campaigns - major medical and final expense. I walked him through creating a targeted list -- small business owners between certain ages, with a certain # of employees and revenue, etc. We spoke about the script and what data he wanted to collect, different openings, etc. I walked him through several tests calls, and then proceeded to show him and his agents how to download the leads in pdf and get the mp3 recordings. Loaded the query and bam, he's ready to rock and roll tomorrow. Although I do plan to setup training videos in the near future, as of right now I am your personal consultant.

I'm here to create long-term business relationships, not simply to "sell off unused capacity." The servers that I separated from my cluster are there to provide dialing services permanently. And I plan to provide the necessary support, 24/7.

Thanks.

MONEY FOLLOWS SERVICE

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ON TOP THAT.

Last edited:
See where I'm going. I believe in the law of large numbers, but there is no easy button when it comes to a dialer.

That's a good one right there Mark... no easy button on dialers. :idea:

Come to think of it, is there an easy button for anything in the ins biz these days?
If so, I sure haven't seen it lately.

Latest posts

Back