Pre-Paid Legal

Last edited:
You will get rich if you sell prepaid legal!!

Just send me $50 bucks to read my book how I made tons of money off of prepaid legal.

In the book I will talk about how I found suckers to send me $50 bucks and how you can find suckers just like you were...

Seriously? If that's the case...that's not good. Not at all.

It's true. Scott told me at least a year ago that he just likes to have some fun on the forum so he created another login for Pre-Paid Legal and has been posting as that "member" ever since.

Must be special moderator privilege. None of us could do that.

And yes, "that's not good. Not all all."

Rick

so....since the health insurance market has bottomed out who would consider selling ppl to pay the bills ..........which was my point all along.......you are judged by the company you keep.....

Last edited:
The debates of Pro PPL and Con PPL don't go anywhere because many people have not or will not research the product. The major issue is the concept of MLM. That being said there is no requirement for anyone at PPL to recruit anyone. There are people who just personally produce. mostly as offering the memberships as a group benefit or small business plans. Not to also mention the people who have built a business over the years which is paying them some great residuals. For all who say it won't work there are many who are making it work.

As for the product? How many of us have clients ask us legal questions? How many times do we see clients who have no writen legal documenst in place if they die, become sick or disabled? For those who disagree with PPL in the big picture it's like anything else, don't do it or don't purchase a membership. Not all things are for all people.

Here's something that made me go hmmmm. As we are agents what happens to our business if we die? Is it willable? Well at PPL as the associate and spouse are on the agreement if one dies the business keeps going and if the remaining spouse dies the business can be past down to the next generation to whomever or be sold.

Now as PPL has been sold to MidOcean Partners they are going to have a National Media Campaign starting soon. So Pro or Con PPL the company is moving forward and many people are still selling memberships getting paid daily..The service works and the checks clear..

Try getting a quote through this website, it was really easy when my daughter got her license. We entered a zipcode and it gave us a bunch of quotes, then I called and picked out my plan

Back