Precise Leads

There shouldn't be any problem with "nights & weekend" leads. I don't see how they are "burnt."

Folks expect one to get back with them during business hours....not at 2 a.m. :)

At least that is what my agents tell me.

I found that really depends on the lead provider. I haven't had any luck with shared leads in over a year.As far as exclusive I had one provider say that all of the overnight leads that already bought when I speak to them the next day was because they went to multiple sites and that is not unusual to have a close ration below 5% for exclusive leads bought at a discount for off peak, That is why when I pay for peak time leads I have a 8 % close ratio

However who I am using now I don't hear that for leads that come in overnight or over the weekend, Of coarse I don't get a discount for off peak with him

When I did shared I found that leads over the weekend and over night were very burnt.

I believe overnight and weekend off peak discounts were used to get paid again for leads already sold as many times as allowed

If lead providers were more strait forward about this I may have been able to make it work with a few other providers, But getting the truth from many of these reps is impossible

Vic120.

100% agree with you. Lead vendors need to provide more transparency. I do my best & will always give you a straight answer.
I can tell from your answer that you have lots of experience working leads:)

All the best.

Vic120.

100% agree with you. Lead vendors need to provide more transparency. I do my best & will always give you a straight answer.
I can tell from your answer that you have lots of experience working leads:)

All the best.

Ive always wanted try you you guys, Are you still unable to produce Medicare leads at a reasonable price?

Sorry Vic....we gave up on quality Medicare leads:(

Wish I could help you. I don't even know of a good source to refer folks to.

Thats O.K. I have few Providers going now that are working out well enough, I just am always in the market for something might be a little more cost effective

Just signed up with Precise Leads. I guess Hunter use run the thread hijackers co. ,will report on how it goes. They give you 10 days to return a credit & share the lead w/only two others. $300.00 up front, no refunds, credits only go towards more leads. $15.XX a lead, (home) we'll see.

Just signed up with Precise Leads. I guess Hunter use run the thread hijackers co. ,will report on how it goes. They give you 10 days to return a credit & share the lead w/only two others. $300.00 up front, no refunds, credits only go towards more leads. $15.XX a lead, (home) we'll see.

Hunter is my former partner/co-founder of HTQ. We were both Allstate agents back in the day & I trained him as a new agent before we had this internet idea. Great guy & friend.

Thread hijacker?....just for making a comment to help out & answering questions? okay..

Glad you like the "no refunds, just credit for more leads" contract. Good luck

hahahaha... love it!

:D

After Speaking with a rep at Precise Leads we came to a understanding & I appreciate their time & what the provided me with.

Very professional, polite,helpful & eager to work with me.

Last edited:
41 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 22 closed in last 12 months

Well, PreciseLeads precise leads (search) is also like the others where they tell you a wonderful story but the results are quite different.

They will tell you that the lead is from someone that just went on line moments ago requesting a quote. This is not the case. Many of the people said they didn't go on at all, let alone that day. Some said they went on line a few weeks, months & in one case the guy said 2 years ago.

What some people told me was that they got a call from someone that asked them some questions about the quote that they had requested in the past, then they start getting calls to take a quote. Sounds like they recycle them which is ok, as long as they are interested.

The account rep told me to be more creative with the folks that didn't request a quote, basically blaming me for the 65% returns I submitted, it got heated from there.

BTW, there is a "soft" cap on returns, submit too many & they auto deny. Good thing I didn't pay the full $15.00 price. They tried to talk me into auto leads but I only wanted home. They gave me a break on the Home (50% off) Maybe they knew what the leads were going to be & tried to do some early damage control.

I will say, no one said that they only requested the quote because they wanted a free this or that. The leads were either weeks, months, old or were so old that the prospect didn't remember when they requested the quote.

So that's three down ALLWEB, HTQ. Precise.

Or you can save some time by reading past threads, Also maybe look for quality leads rather then who will give you what for free. Remember the leads you dont like are the ones that were just looking for something for free and that was the only reason they even requested in the first place right?

Latest posts

Back