Primatech Facebook leads?

I have no issues whatever with Duals--in fact they whine less and stay in plans just as long as anyone

IDK I only wrote a few since I began selling medicare, I never was too much into it, and I heard an agent I knew got a complaint, so after a year not selling I get this lead I just thought it out there and she says I got to think about it, I didn't really want the sale anyway so I let it go

She calls me back a few days later has me explain it again but she didn't like the fact that the glasses were every 2 years not every year, So I let it go I didn't want the sale anyway

She calls me back again a few days later and again has me explain it she again didn't like the glasses every 2 years but wanted the plan anyway, So I wrote it,

I got a warning a month later as she told them I lied and told her the glasses were covered every year,

I will never write another one

IDK I only wrote a few since I began selling medicare, I never was too much into it, and I heard an agent I knew got a complaint, so after a year not selling I get this lead I just thought it out there and she says I got to think about it, I didn't really want the sale anyway so I let it go

She calls me back a few days later has me explain it again but she didn't like the fact that the glasses were every 2 years not every year, So I let it go I didn't want the sale anyway

She calls me back again a few days later and again has me explain it she again didn't like the glasses every 2 years but wanted the plan anyway, So I wrote it,

I got a warning a month later as she told them I lied and told her the glasses were covered every year,

You should see my shocked face as I read your post.

Ok, it wasn't a shocked face at all. I lied. I knew exactly how that story would end...

I went on an appt to write a Med supp----and the same day the client called in a complaint.

The agent Manager heard the tape of the call and said it went something like this:

"He parked in front of my house!"

"So--had you asked him NOT to park there? Was it marked no parking?"
"No"
"Then I dont understand the problem"
"When he parked there, that let the CIA Murder squad know I was HOME!"

She had plenty of $$$$

I dont see a correlation between being nuts and Duals. There are nutwadds everywhere

No idea why I posted that--has nothing whatever to do with the Thread, which I never did get anything like an answer to. Goillini you were right! Trying to stick to the subject is like trying to get the Bell shaped curve to change!

I went on an appt to write a Med supp----and the same day the client called in a complaint.

The agent Manager heard the tape of the call and said it went something like this:

"He parked in front of my house!"

"So--had you asked him NOT to park there? Was it marked no parking?"
"No"
"Then I dont understand the problem"
"When he parked there, that let the CIA Murder squad know I was HOME!"

She had plenty of $$$$

I dont see a correlation between being nuts and Duals. There are nutwadds everywhere

I actually one time when I was selling in a different industry, had someone who had some mental issue book the appointment and just want someone to come to there house so they could talk to them. It was the home improvement industry, they guy actually rented the house and had no money and no credit. So I don’t doubt your story at all.

No idea why I posted that--has nothing whatever to do with the Thread, which I never did get anything like an answer to. Goillini you were right! Trying to stick to the subject is like trying to get the Bell shaped curve to change!

If you don't think you got an answer then you don't read well.

Go back through the thread, as several people gave you an answer.

Back