Primerica Life Insurance Question

I live here in Georgia where there is a Primerica agent on every street corner and I replace their term policies on a weekly basis. They are very crappy.

You are very lucky...I've always heard of Term reffered to as inventory but in your case those primerica policies are inventory for you...and with Term Exchange programs you can even replace them without a new paramed if needed.

I live here in Georgia where there is a Primerica agent on every street corner and I replace their term policies on a weekly basis. They are very crappy.

Tip that I use here in California.

If I meet a PFS agent. I get their card. Try to get their email and cell number. If they have drunk the Kool-Aid do not try to cure them.

Let them know that you can take care of all the people they can not. "seniors" "Impaired risk" and promise to leave their business alone. A generous thank will help. These guys start at about 25% and their trainers usually write their warm leads before they are licensed. Most are BROKE.

What is in it for you? You can write their cast offs. If they leave the business you may be able to re write them and their clients to better plans. If they leave PFS you may get a hungry agent that is not afraid to work. Or contract them so that they can re write themselves.

One problem with contracting ex PFS agents. Most come out broke and divorced.

Back