Primerica recruits 90,000, issues over 90,000 policies in Q2

I love everything about Primerica, but I just cant condone in current times a company so blatantly supporting the far right rednecks & confederate anthems by including 'Merica in their name. Especially, if I recall my German class in high school, the root "Pri" means "to love".

So, for me, this company is less of a cult for all their MLM/Recruiting/BTID/Etc, but more of a cult for using German language (Hitler used many words in his books & speeches starting with "Pri") & for so blatantly espousing hate filled love for racist/bigoted/xenophobic "Merica.

Go to the petition to sign to get them cancelled or at least have their name changed.

[email protected]

Get licensed, sell yourself a policy, sell your family, sell your friends
At minimum, that would amount to 3 policies, which is about 30% higher than the historical annual average.....before cancellations.

At minimum, that would amount to 3 policies, which is about 30% higher than the historical annual average.....before cancellations.
Guessing most of the licensees in the upline are there to merely collect the overides & MLM shares & that they don't practice what they preach about writing policies

Back