Primerica

I work there and have found them to be a very reputable company. I have worked for a LOT of companies (including some of the "big boys"). It amazes me how a lot of folks on this forum run them down, yet haven't really looked into the company.

The bottom line is, if you work hard and use the resouces available to you, in 3 years you can position yourself to EARN a $1M annual income. And it can be proven that Primerica has the largest number of earners with cash flow of >$100K a year than any other company, of any kind.

AND you can sell your business after a certain time/cash flow level.

AND you earn equity in the company. That you can sell.

AND Primerica has not theatened to unilaterally close any agencies, unlike some of the "big boys".

Oh, and there is this little MLM thing - what insurance company doesn't have that? Call it what it is - a Broker/Agency structure. Primerica has it just like all the "big boys".
Learn the facts before you criticize.

From a guy who has multiple $100K rings.

BraaHaaHaa BraaHaaHaaHa. Oh, you were serious.:err:

I did look at them very closely. I was being recruited at a higher level than the local office owner. And no I was not going to start at 25% like the stupid people you recruit.

When I was recruiting I recruited a number of your people. The ones that still owned a car and home by the time you were finished with them. Most could be bought for a free lunch. Just stop into any Mall and see the poor desperate schmuck trying to hand out business cards. We had fun rewriting all the great term you sold.

OK, the above bashing was in response to the Kool-aid ad you posted.

If you would like to enlighten us like a professional that would be appreciated.

Give use a couple good reasons to sell PFS Term.

I work there and have found them to be a very reputable company. I have worked for a LOT of companies (including some of the "big boys"). It amazes me how a lot of folks on this forum run them down, yet haven't really looked into the company.

The bottom line is, if you work hard and use the resouces available to you, in 3 years you can position yourself to EARN a $1M annual income. And it can be proven that Primerica has the largest number of earners with cash flow of >$100K a year than any other company, of any kind.

AND you can sell your business after a certain time/cash flow level.

AND you earn equity in the company. That you can sell.

AND Primerica has not theatened to unilaterally close any agencies, unlike some of the "big boys".

Oh, and there is this little MLM thing - what insurance company doesn't have that? Call it what it is - a Broker/Agency structure. Primerica has it just like all the "big boys".
Learn the facts before you criticize.

From a guy who has multiple $100K rings.

Keep drinkin the Kool Aid bro....

A good friend of mine is a Primerica agent. You'll hear a lot of different things about them. I heard it was a scam, I heard I wouldn't make anything if I went with Primerica. My friend no longer works with them, but I know he made decent money in his time.

Then why did he leave? Was he still married by the time he left? Not meant to be snide questions.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
By the way Rusty. This a target rich environment for a good recruiter. But you need to be able to hold your own. There are a crap load of newbies and soon to be newbies. I have recommended Primerica a couple times as a place to get licensed and get real basic prospecting skills.

This is the big boys club. This is not a Saturday morning RaRa meeting.

So what do you got Rusty?

Last edited:
In Rustys defense or lack of Defense, Primerica is not his first stop
Rusty Perkins | LinkedIn

He has been around Colonial (14 Months), NAA (17 Months) and Physicians Mutual (25 months)
and has lasted 7 months so far with Primerica.

Primerica can serve its purpose of providing people with coverage...The question though always comes back to why would you offer a product that cost more than your competitors term policy and has no coversion option in case the client needs to keep the policy past the initial guaranteed level premium and thier health has changed?

I spoke with a Primerica RVP and he was going to bring me in right below him...The problem I had was he kept talking and what he was saying was wrong...He stated Primerica has the only declining surrender charge annuity on the market everyone else's had to be annuitized...nope wrong, He stated you could combine multiple fund families ie Aim, American Funds etc to meet breakpoints with all families...That sounded awesome though I had him call the trade desk in front of me...He knew at that point things where going downhill when Primericas trade desk explained that he was wrong...He mentioned some other things that I have long since forgotten.

I am very happy to see it looks like Rusty aka Russell is Licensed

Welcome | TDI Insurance Licensing | Texas.gov

Last edited:
In Rustys defense or lack of Defense, Primerica is not his first stop
Rusty Perkins | LinkedIn

He has been around Colonial (14 Months), NAA (17 Months) and Physicians Mutual (25 months)
and has lasted 7 months so far with Primerica.

Primerica can serve its purpose of providing people with coverage...The question though always comes back to why would you offer a product that cost more than your competitors term policy and has no coversion option in case the client needs to keep the policy past the initial guaranteed level premium and thier health has changed?

I spoke with a Primerica RVP and he was going to bring me in right below him...The problem I had was he kept talking and what he was saying was wrong...He stated Primerica has the only declining surrender charge annuity on the market everyone else's had to be annuitized...nope wrong, He stated you could combine multiple fund families ie Aim, American Funds etc to meet breakpoints with all families...That sounded awesome though I had him call the trade desk in front of me...He knew at that point things where going downhill when Primericas trade desk explained that he was wrong...He mentioned some other things that I have long since forgotten.

I am very happy to see it looks like Rusty aka Russell is Licensed

Welcome | TDI Insurance Licensing | Texas.gov

I think his heart is still at NAA. Check out his Linkedin Website.

I work there and have found them to be a very reputable company. I have worked for a LOT of companies (including some of the "big boys"). It amazes me how a lot of folks on this forum run them down, yet haven't really looked into the company......................
....................From a guy who has multiple $100K rings.

Rusty, Which Big Boys are we talking about?

How much premium do all those $100K rings represent?

Pretty sure these are what the rings look like. You have to send in a few boxtops along with the sales.

DC-Comics-Superman-Men-Steel-Ring.jpg

Rick

Back