Primerica

Your right their interest is higher because they make their money on the front of the loan. Difference is they use simple interest not a fixed interest. Therefore saving the customer money in the long run. As far as succesfull people joining Primerica there have been many, dont know all of them personally but have met quite a few.
But there you go thinking Primerica is just an insurance company. Diversification is key, by that I mean offering more than insurance. Werent you ever told dont put all your eggs in one basket??
Same thing applies here.

I'm not going to go into your whole simple interest approach saves people money over an ammortized loan. I never said Primerica was just an insurance company, I've mentioned the loans in this post the B/d in others...and I've met succesful Primerica Reps but and this is by no means definative you won't find successful primerica reps that started there careers elsewhere and found something better in a move to primerica, all I'm saying is if you keep an open mind instead talking down about other term products and always talking about whole life like its the only thing being sold other than primerica reps selling term you would find that there are better policies out there for your customer that offer everything a primerica term policy offers in addition to other options and at less cost to the consumer...I don't know why I'm writing this I'm not licensed in Missouri so will never run into your customers and be able to show them a better plan and I probably won't convince you to keep an open mind.

I believe all of us educate our clients, so I don't think you can say anything about that. And what do you mean, "You get what you pay for?" When you sell an A+ rated carrier that is not only cheaper, but also backed by the same state guaranty fund in case something happens to the company, how exactly is that less secure (or whatever you were trying to imply) that Primerica.

I'm not saying they don't do good, I'm just saying taht they're not always the right fit. They're not always the best value. I sure hope you're not so arrogant as to think Primerica is the right fit for everyone....then again, based on your posts, maybe you are?

Your right their interest is higher because they make their money on the front of the loan. Difference is they use simple interest not a fixed interest. Therefore saving the customer money in the long run. As far as succesfull people joining Primerica there have been many, dont know all of them personally but have met quite a few.
But there you go thinking Primerica is just an insurance company. Diversification is key, by that I mean offering more than insurance. Werent you ever told dont put all your eggs in one basket??
Same thing applies here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not near enough
There is still not enough Primerica reps to service those who need help.

Im afraid I dont know what MDRT stands for, sorry

So if you're totally committed to a buy term and invest the difference company that also has mortages and mutual funds and debt reduction and is built on the multi level marketing concept. Why didn't you go with Capital Choice Financial instead of Primerica. I'm not endorsing them, but compared side by side they offer better insurance companies and have a better compensation plan. Or do you just like the big Citi name and the size of the company?

SSHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhHHhuuushh!!!! The sign on fee is four-hunnerd..no wait! FIVE-Hunnard!! Cash Only!!!
Your all wrong, The sign on is $99 with that they pay for your testing and your license along with your securities license. Not to mention there are background checks, yes they do background checks. Dont want any felons messing with peoples moneydo we?????

Your all wrong, The sign on is $99 with that they pay for your testing and your license along with your securities license. Not to mention there are background checks, yes they do background checks. Dont want any felons messing with peoples moneydo we?????

I think if you read the fine print the $99 fee covering everything is conditional on you taking your upline recruiter to your friends and family and selling "X" number of policies and "X" thousands of dollars in commission. Then your upline reimburses you for your licensing fees upon successful completion of you passing your exams. If you do the math it costs you thousands in lost commission. But if you were good at math you wouldn't be in Primerica.

Primeameica.. average company with average policies. the prime guy is correct you get what you pay for... average.

Not much to debate about it. Just average.

I want to give an honest opinion. Primerica is not for everybody. It is not geared towards everybody. It is not geared towards the normal insurance agent. It is geared to those who want to make part-time money to supplement their full-time income. Primerica markets differently than every other insurance company that I know of, but in my opinion I don't think that makes them a "multi-level marketing company." They're organization is set up just like Allstate's. Independent agents who are captive and can only market Primerica's products. Doing some research on Primerica, you'll find that the Life Insurance industry has been trying to put them out of business since they first started as AL Williams. So frankly, I don't think you can get a straight forward answer as to the opportunity or products they offer from a person involved with another insurance company. Sorry, I'm being frank. I've met many of their agents, some are quite annoying. Some are quite friendly. Just like any company in any industry. As for their products, I've seen few companies that beat them. They are out there, but they are by in large, few and far between. If your clients are looking for price, sure everybody can beat them. If you're looking for value and quality, I really don't think many can beat them. Now, of course there will be people who don't agree with my opinion, and that's fine. But that's been my experience with my encounters with them. But, yes, please stay away from the stupid, hounding people who discredit you and your life because you're not willing to get involved with them. That's not a wise decision in any aspect of life.

Back