Producer

MissProducer2022

Hi does anyone know if you have a fraudulent check felony on your background from 2000 if the Director will approve you long application for insurance producer?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:... Wow! You guys are harsh! :laugh:

I was approved to write... the mistrial wasn't even an issue. And, to set things straight, I have no Idea how those body parts ended up in my freezer down stairs to begin with. ;)

Hi does anyone know if you have a fraudulent check felony on your background from 2000 if the Director will approve you long application for insurance producer?

Not likely... Insurance is a financial industry with a large amount of fiduciary responsibility for those who hold a license. Unless you were able to get the charge expunged from your record I would say the chances are slim to none, and falsifying documents in not an easy charge to have removed, near impossible in most jurisdictions.

I do feel for you though, I'm sure you were young and dumb back then and it's something that will follow and haunt you for the rest of your life. I hope you're able to find fulfillment in another industry.

You can be pardon as well. I just found all this out after I asked the question. May I ask what you do in the insurance world?

Sounds good, give us a status update once you're able to obtain your license incase someone stumbles across this thread in the future. It would be good information for someone in the same boat

You can be pardon as well. I just found all this out after I asked the question. May I ask what you do in the insurance world?

Commercial P&C & Life

Back