Progressive Phone Interview!

b61mack

Guru
1000 Post Club
pa/nj
I have applied to progressive, to open an agency in pa. I was told the next step, is to have a phone interview from a manager! Like yea, you are on the phone lets interview ! No next week. Has anybody gone through the phone interview? I am guessing, one of those what would you you do if ? Just looking for, what they are looking for.The phone interview was set up for this week, but the manager was sick, so she called me today and set it back up for next week.:mad:

is it for an appointment with progressive as being somewhat captive with them or as a carrier to add to your agency ?

I am trying for Progressive, and SIAA. Smart Choice doesn't have enough carriers in PA. Big Red is right about the best group. I am going to rent from a plate/tag business here in pa. As you know, but many might not. PA has privately owned DMV's. Progressive is a company of few words. So I have to wait for the phone interview, to find out the details. I meet with Iroquois, and SIAA. I liked SIAA better, I have meet with them twice.

I am trying for Progressive, and SIAA. Smart Choice doesn't have enough carriers in PA. Big Red is right about the best group. I am going to rent from a plate/tag business here in pa. As you know, but many might not. PA has privately owned DMV's. Progressive is a company of few words. So I have to wait for the phone interview, to find out the details. I meet with Iroquois, and SIAA. I liked SIAA better, I have meet with them twice.

I'm appointed with Progressive, but not captive. They are just a company I offer to clients who don't get competitive rates from other carriers. They may have bad credit/lots of tickets or accidents/be an illegal alien (yes Progressive writes that)/have a DUI, etc.

I didn't have to do an interview. But I did have a conference call with a Progressive rep. It was more of a 'this is how to do this' and 'please quote us on every client' type call.

I just want to add them also. They called to set up a phone interview? The woman is the inside rep for PA/NJ. She called to postpone it twice! I did ask her how long is the process, 3-4 weeks.

I called progressive just to get a little info. They said the whole process takes between 45-60 days from start to finish.

I just want to add them also. They called to set up a phone interview? The woman is the inside rep for PA/NJ. She called to postpone it twice! I did ask her how long is the process, 3-4 weeks.

they might not be appointing agents at this time, and have been told they lift that soon, so she is dragging you along.

Back