Prospect Zone/ASAP Calling Your Leads

PZ was using keyword "CHIPS" about two months ago. I had a number of leads that were looking for free insurance from the State and they said that they put CHIPS into the search engine. I tried it myself and PZ came up. You can use keywords like that and it will get a lot of Leads from people who do not have any money.

Check it out......... put in "CHIPS" or "SCHIP" and see who pops up. Then ask yourself if you want to buy Leads from them.

You can waste a lot of time pissing, moaning and whining.

There is only one effective protest - don't spend your money with them.

The problem is that there are so many gullible, desperate sucker agents just waiting to hand over their money to fix their problem (not enough prospects), and the lead selling business is so profitable, these vendors just don't care...

If enough people cancel their accounts, it will force them to make changes.

"If you do what you've done, you'll get what you've got."

I personally think the lead companies are going to canabalize themselves and hit ROI pretty bad this year. The economy is going to force more people to attempt at self-employment, which in turn leads to more green agents with "the problem".

Leads will get sold more, as competition for traffic due to demand increases price to originate. It'll take them about 12 months to realize that business without consistent clients isn't sustainable.

That's my opinion. It may be worthless.

Exclusive leads may be more of a safe haven. Though, many of the "exclusive leads" aren't exclusive.

I use some companies that I have found to be great for life insurance, with websites that I know actually get traffic and I never hear someone else called them.

If anyone wants to PM me, I might share some contacts if you're not in my territory.

In a sense I suppose yes, does that mean all the lead companies offering live transfers are doing the same thing?

I have the same concern.

I'm also very concerned that since Norvax owns PZ and ASAP, those of us who have their quote engine are in essence funding this "hidden" practice. (Not to mention that Norvax is promoting their cookie cutter websites as if they will compete with Norvax themselves).

Rick

what i do wonder is this. Would they be bold enough to be generating leads out of organic search from your quote engine? Norvax through PZ and Quotit through Net Quote which is their affiliate. hmmmmm

yeah I know that they are supposed to pay you for out of state quote requests if you agree to it but I dont think they are farming the instate inquiries too. Seems a conflict of interest for a quote engine to own a lead company.

There are keyword research tools out there that allow you to spy on your "competitors keyword / adwords campaigns.

Tracking this BS for 90 -120 days YOURSELF might help you decide what lead co's are successful or are screwing you ... or you could just clone their campaigns and steal their lead flow :-)

They'll just beat you on Quality Score and pay a little less [or a lot less ] but for you lead junkies and seo wannabe's you might spend some quid on a keyword spy tool ...

If you have a virtual private server or a dedicated server hosting your site - you could run Adspy Pro.

There are others too Spyfu, Market Samuari

Back