Prospecting Whats Working for You?

Ringless voice mail drops. Yeah, there is a loophole with that.

Done it. ROI sucks for leads, but good for soft touches with prospects.

That's basically how I planned to use it - for soft touches to stay top of mind and occasionally to cross sell.

The way it was explained to me, most will think that they didn't hear their phone ring and that I left a regular VM. I almost exclusively work with clients and referrals now. Few of whom will want to sue me even if they figure out that the message was my recorded voice left by a computer program.

But you can grow by hiring someone to do it for you. A Farmers agent is writing 50 apps a month off my "door knocked" leads.
Yes, I do, and have trained others too.

Average canvasser brings in between 5-10 leads a day working 3-4 hours a night and Saturday mornings too.

You can pay someone hourly plus $3-$5 per lead or

$10-$15 per lead.

I told him to check out your software too.

What's the closing rate on these?

Do you cover the license needed (here its called transient vendor) to stay compliant?

It depends on how competitive you are and how willing you are to get out of the comfort of your office and go work the leads. It takes an agent with an outside sales mentality to sucessfully close these type of leads.

Yes. you can cover or reimburse licensing costs.

It depends on how competitive you are and how willing you are to get out of the comfort of your office and go work the leads. It takes an agent with an outside sales mentality to sucessfully close these type of leads.

Well... that's not an issue.

Any idea what his script is? I'm curious if I can replicate it here.

What scares me is hiring someone who will somehow get my a** in trouble with the state because they are perceived as posing as an agent or offering to provide a quote to someone...

I'm a little risk averse in this insurance game.

If you have some genuine time to spend on marketing and prospecting, I would try some inbound marketing strategies. i.e. SEO/SEM, email campaigns with your existing lists, social media. A lot of these can be free to very cheap with some good returns. Build off those referrals and start making new campaigns based on where the referrals are coming from.

Back