Prostate Cancer Gleason 6

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a divorce situation the ex- husband says he has prostate cancer Gleason 6 along with high blood pressure and cholesterol all under control with meds. They are just monitoring it right now. The ex-wife thinks he is lying about the conditions. She wants to get a million coverage on him. He is 56. He works about 15 to 20 hours. Any advice as to a carrier that will take him.

I have a divorce situation the ex- husband says he has prostate cancer Gleason 6 along with high blood pressure and cholesterol all under control with meds. They are just monitoring it right now. The ex-wife thinks he is lying about the conditions. She wants to get a million coverage on him. He is 56. He works about 15 to 20 hours. Any advice as to a carrier that will take him.

Good luck... make sure if you find one you let us know. :yes:

Something tells me that a simple HIPAA release for a pre screening through underwriting will answer that question. Just ask for doctor records.

I wouldn't work too hard on this one until you know the facts... and in most cases it seems there are always two sets until there's not. People believe generally what they want to.

If he is only working those few hours, is it health related? And why does she need 1 million? Need a reason for those kinds of risks.

I'd call Crump and have them shop it with various carriers and underwriters, but I'd ask the lady if she'd be able to afford it before you do the parameds and records etc..

What is her insurable interest?

An ex-wife who’s the beneficiary of a $1 million policy may come under the heading of “moral hazard” :-)[/QU

They had a policy but he canceled it out of spite when they were going through the diverse, so the Judge ordered that she can get a policy on him after all those years of marriage.

tune in next Thursday to Dateline NBC as we profile a scorned woman who conspired to purchase $1M life insurance policy on her ex-husband who was in failing health, plus a special segment on a puppy lost at sea reunited with his owners 3 continents away

Back