Question Regarding ENROLLERS for Group Ooen Enrollment

This is about right - but it depends on who you're enrolling for. I did some enrollment work when I first started as an agent & it helped me pay the mortgage while I built my business. So, I wasn't paid commissions or renewals, but it saved me during a time when money was very tight & I had to find short term "fill in" work to pay for my life.

As to whether or not it is a good deal for an agent or not, depends on the agent and what they want out of the job. For me, it was a mechanism to stay afloat while building my business - it also got me acquainted with a product set that I don't carry and allowed me to interact with other more experienced people who helped me along the way.

This post makes my point for me fairly well. The only agents who will be interested in a flat fee are green agents or agents who are struggling financially. These are not the type of agents that will drive sales. You want successful agents who know how to sell. Thats why I always offer a split on comp, you will get double the production.

Back