Quoting Engines for Health Insurance

those are really the only 2 at the moment. i have heard of a few in the works but nothing that can compete with those 2. Norvax is slowly entering the Medicare Advantage/Supplement arena. Another way to save money is to align with a large FMO and they can wave the setup fees and give you a reduced monthly fee for using the quoting engine but of course representing the products in which they sell.

Ok Brent....if you are going to post here do not post as a shill.....

I need to gain some insight on which companies are reputable in this industry. I have heard of the Norvax and Quotit get ups. What else is out there? One thing I did like about Quotit; they quote all individual lines, including a killer Medicare quote engine. It is pricey though, not as pricey as Norvax(which does only individual health). There has to be competitors...no monopoly!

Oh hell yes....I got a call from Brent a couple days ago ....Quotit....he was telling me about the MS function on the Quote Engines and encouraged him to post here telling you about it and he said he already has a account.....but not like this.....at least you are up front and we know who you are working for....now if we have not heard anything from the norvax camp in a while.......someone besides Chumps would be nice.....BTW B liked your engine......

And there is always ehealth, right Scott? ;)

Typically, the biggies like Norvax and Quotit don't talk to much on Forums (that is...at the level of constantly posting and reading etc...)

Blile...It's best to find other SUCCESSFUL brokers that are doing what you want to do. Talk with them about their quote engine (assuming they are not in your states).

You'll find a mixed bag around here.

Joe (biggest hitter on the Board) uses Norvax
I use Norvax and pay $45 per month for all the bells and whistles ($180 per month credit for leads sold from one of my websites that very few people know about)
I think Bob uses Quotit.
Another HUGE player who is growing by leaps and bounds is looking at different options (IndividualHealthGuy knows who it is).

The bottom line...Use what works for you!

Joe (biggest hitter on the Board) uses Norvax

Talked to him last week.....rethinking his contract....... and it must be nice to know everyone's production on this board....which btw was using all bought internet leads about a year ago.....

I use Norvax and pay $45 per month for all the bells and whistles ($180 per month credit for leads sold from one of my websites that very few people know about)

yea and nobody can get that rate and like I have said do not want Mega Life and United American agents calling people that run rates on my site......

I think Bob uses Quotit.

Yes you are right.......

Another HUGE player who is growing by leaps and bounds is looking at different options (IndividualHealthGuy knows who it is).

and that would be you...hahahahahaa.....you might want to go on a diet to get your weight down....

Typically, the biggies like Norvax and Quotit don't talk to much on Forums (that is...at the level of constantly posting and reading etc...)
!

In their eyes it's not much to gain and everything to lose. Bank of America isn't going to participate in a 20 page thread on a finance forum going back and forth about credit cards and mortgages.

Product promotion isn't allowed in general discussions which leaves only responding to complaints. Responding to complaints is best done internally and near impossible to respond to when the user is anonymous.

Back