Quoting Engines for Health Insurance

"do not want Mega Life and United American agents calling people that run rates on my site."

Ugh...They don't run rates on my two main sites. Check your facts son.

"and that would be you." Not me. Not even close.

I trust Joe's judgment. He'll do what's right for him.

Not to sound like hyperbole, but I learn a lot about what we need to do, and what we need to avoid doing, by participating on here. That, and my history of working at a carrier helps me actually be relevant (I hope).

Also, while I can't technically product promote, I still do. I just try and keep it to a minimum. I really don't want Chumps calling in another bomb threat to our offices. :)

I'm more addressing posts where someone comments "I used so-and-so's quote engine and it sucked." Not only is there no way to respond to that, but they shouldn't respond.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"it's not much to gain and everything to lose"

Exactly. And as we have seen, many that tried their luck, quickly exited the Board.

Agreed. I've seen many vendors come onto this board to defend their companies and I'm tying to thing of a single instance where they came out on top.

Last edited:
Yea....I ran rates on your site.....I have checked my facts boy.....

"do not want Mega Life and United American agents calling people that run rates on my site."
Ugh...They don't run rates on my two main sites. Check your facts son.

($180 per month credit for leads sold from one of my websites
And the ones that have something that works stay and are allowed to post.....

Exactly. And as we have seen, many that tried their luck, quickly exited the Board.
They come here to Defend only when someone has slagged them......

Agreed. I've seen many vendors come onto this board to defend their companies and I'm tying to thing of a single instance where they came out on top.

Last edited:
"Yea....I ran rates on your site.....I have checked my facts boy....."

Clearly you have no clue what I am talking about. My two sites draw traffic from those two states. My Ohio site is rarely visited from someone from out of state unless they are moving.

The site that generates revenue that I am compensated for by Norvax is a completely different site. In fact almost 100% of the revenue comes from that site...NOT my two main sites.

Check your facts son.

I could care less what you do ED......all I know when it came time to get a Health Quote Engine I looked and tried all three......

The site that generates revenue that I am compensated for by Norvax is a completely different site. In fact almost 100% of the revenue comes from that site...NOT my two main sites.
Check your facts son.

($180 per month credit for leads sold from one of my websites that very few people know about).

I don't know about everybody else here, but I don't see myself as a pure salesperson on the forums. I hardly ever mention CommissionBuilder anymore, unless it is a thread discussing quote engines. Maybe that's why the others have come and gone (pulled out of the forum???), since they don't really have anything else to say.

Latest posts

Back