Quoting Engines for Health Insurance

Gentleman I wanted some real life feedback from brokers using Quoting engines. Nothing wrong with a little Stealth Marketing. STI Broker had to blow my cover!! Chumps I left you a VM give me a buzz back, I would love to talk to you. BTW Scott I spoke to Joe as well.

That's Better....nothing wrong with feed back.....

Gentleman I wanted some real life feedback from brokers using Quoting engines. Nothing wrong with a little Stealth Marketing. STI Broker had to blow my cover!! Chumps I left you a VM give me a buzz back, I would love to talk to you. BTW Scott I spoke to Joe as well.

I tried to post but I think i got caught up on my fantasy page. Wacky! Whos a Dallas fan?

I really am looking for a way to get healthquotes in Maryland. The thread so far is hard for a new guy to decipher. Thanks

I used Norvax before, but their prices were outrageous but I got a 'deal' on a 5 state package. lot of good that does when people want a quote not from that state.

I was also on their united health broker program. but I ended the contract with them a year ago or so.

I just signed up with quotit and we'll see how it goes. I had never heard of quotit, but here's hoping it's exactly what I need.

I just cancelled my quotit service. Was absolutely fed up with their outdated back-end office set up. I would go in and spend a couple of HOURS to set all of my plans - methodically - and you have to do it TWICE - once for internal and once for external quotes. Well lo and behold after about 2 or 3 weeks I notice that the wrong plans are quoting so I go into the back end and sure enough their system had a reset or something and it's just chaos. This happened at least 5 times I know of and every time I complained they said they were "Unable to replicate" the problem. Well duh - I thought I was at the auto repair shop (that's where I hear that same lame excuse all the time).

At least I refused a contract so I'm month to month but then when I quit they said they need 30 days notice per their T&C. Arg! Ok whatever.

Then I noticed I had $63 in lead credits - this was after I found out they were pocketing $3.50 per lead on $7.00 leads I was selling - as a commission (which was NOT in their T&C). Now they are refusing to send me a check for the $63 unless I complete a W-9. Well, I ain't gonna do it - it's not required by law and it is NOT in their T&C or anywhere else. So looks like it's back to small claims court.

I also had constant issues with them "withdrawing" plans from the quoting engine while they supposedly were adjusting rates or whatever. Well great - whatever - point is - I am paying for the service so I do not have to go in and re-run the same quotes multiple times.

To no avail.

Which is worse? norvax v. quotit?

It's a toss up - but I'm sick of all of 'em.

Back