Quotit Doesn't Work?

If you use Quotit, this information might interest you...

Saw a health insurance banner ad this morning and clicked on it. Took me to a site where they were using a Quotit search engine.

Ever the curiousity seeker, I put in my info and "clicked for quotes".

Didn't work. Tried again -- same result.

It doesn't appear to work in the Firefox 3 browser. Tried in Internet Explorer -- it worked.

Maybe it's me, but a heads-up, if you use Quotit (I don't) you might want to check...lots of people use Firefox to browse the web...
I use Firefox as well

I've found some sites (Humana, Colonial Life, Aetna) that work with Google Chrome, but not very well.

This is going to be an issue moving forward, as more and more agents become tech savvy and use other options.

And we all know how quick insurance companies are to act on new technology. :nah:

Their stuff here locally seems kind of....shady.

I do LOVE to get in behind them though. Fat City.

What do you guys hear about EIC? I am wary of any company that has a permanent "now hiring" sign outside their place of business but, so far, compared to the dozens of other idiots that have tried to recruit me for years...(EVERY Torchmark company, Bankers Life, AFLAC's, United, Combined, NY Life, Mass Mutual, Northwestern Mutual, Mutual of Omaha....I can go on for a while I am sure)...they seem legit in that they are at least an IA that is not captive, offers multiple company product lines (Assurant and Golden Rule not the greatest but not the worst either) and and is not making me any promises of making 6 figures in my first year, asking me to writie down 200 names on a spreadsheet...split half my commissions with my mentor...blah blah blah...seems almost every company has some racket going on. At least Metlife had offered a $15K ramp up before releasing me to the masses. I have been appointed with dozens of companies for years and am getting burnt out ...and broke ...on generating my own leads then running the appointments to boot...if EIC only gave me one solid lead a week that paid off I would be grateful for the extra time it would free up in my life. But do I agree with some....this place seems shady...but no worse than where I am working now...but that is another story for another day. I welcome all suggestions on this place and others in the Tampa area that may be hiring.

Back