Quotit's Online enrollment on your websites successfully?

Bevo

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just curious if anyone here uses Quotit on their websites and is getting any online enrollments from visitors for any products on a consistent basis? If so would love to pick your brain...thanks.

Haven't used Quotit in years, and never for Medigap. Years ago I would have a few folks every year apply direct (using my embedded link) for U65 health and dental. Never talked to them. Collected the commission.

Those folks usually dropped off in a few months.

I promote a carrier direct embedded Medigap link to Anthem. Had a few START the app but never finish it. When I called to help them finish they denied ever starting the app. This, even when I told them their address, DOB and plan selected.

Nope! Don't know what you are talking about. I don't even know what Anthem is . . .

In all fairness it has got to be the WORST Medigap app in the market.

Haven't used Quotit in years, and never for Medigap. Years ago I would have a few folks every year apply direct (using my embedded link) for U65 health and dental. Never talked to them. Collected the commission.

Those folks usually dropped off in a few months.

I promote a carrier direct embedded Medigap link to Anthem. Had a few START the app but never finish it. When I called to help them finish they denied ever starting the app. This, even when I told them their address, DOB and plan selected.

Nope! Don't know what you are talking about. I don't even know what Anthem is . . .

In all fairness it has got to be the WORST Medigap app in the market.

Yep this is for STM and ancillary products, wouldn't use it for Medigap and unfortunately they're not compliant for MAPD.

I do get a handful of MOO Med supp auto sign ups each year (20-25) and getting that email stating someone I never talked with just signed up and is my client is the most wonderful thing in the world.

I have no idea which STM products they have . . . or which STM plans are good. So can't say one way or the other.

National general bought quote it. So, NG uses their software now for enrollment for stm and other ancillary.

I was not impressed by it, but u get used to it.

I see they're in the Med Supp business now.

They got in that when Obamacare screwed the pooch. By then I was already committed to another vendor.

For U65 health insurance they had the most user friendly layout which is why I used them for years. They held my going in price for years so it was a pretty good deal and served my purposes.

They sold to Word and Brown and now you are telling me NG bought them (or bought W&B). I have never had good success when companies are sold. Something usually goes downhill as the new owner tries to make improvements.

They got in that when Obamacare screwed the pooch. By then I was already committed to another vendor.

For U65 health insurance they had the most user friendly layout which is why I used them for years. They held my going in price for years so it was a pretty good deal and served my purposes.

They sold to Word and Brown and now you are telling me NG bought them (or bought W&B). I have never had good success when companies are sold. Something usually goes downhill as the new owner tries to make improvements.
I just started noticing them on CSG. This is what it shows......

$99.58 /mo
National Health Ins Co (National General)

HH Discount
7.0%
Policy Fee
$25.00
Parent: National Gen Grp
Plan: G
Years in Market: 54
AM Best Rating: A- (Outlook Stable)
S&P Rating: N/A
Effective Date: 06/18/2018
Rate Type: Attained age
Rating Class: n/a