Quotit's Online enrollment on your websites successfully?

National general bought quote it. So, NG uses their software now for enrollment for stm and other ancillary.

I was not impressed by it, but u get used to it.

Thanks, I was more interested in the consumer signing up themselves using the platform on my sites. The big carriers of STM including Nat Gen offer that ability for consumer "self-serve" with calls to action on one's website pointing to a dedicated url on the carrier site, might have to tinker between that and Quotit and test them to see which works better.

Thanks, I was more interested in the consumer signing up themselves using the platform on my sites. The big carriers of STM including Nat Gen offer that ability for consumer "self-serve" with calls to action on one's website pointing to a dedicated url on the carrier site, might have to tinker between that and Quotit and test them to see which works better.

I've had a website for 10 or 15 yrs. I did zero marketing and no SEO. Total apps done by clients, by themselves, using my carrier links? Maybe 2 or 3. Unless u r ready to spend money, self enrollment wont happen. And if it does, it's not sticky, typically done wrong. And do u want that liability when the sick guy buys stm when they should have bought ACA.

I've had a website for 10 or 15 yrs. I did zero marketing and no SEO. Total apps done by clients, by themselves, using my carrier links? Maybe 2 or 3. Unless u r ready to spend money, self enrollment wont happen. And if it does, it's not sticky, typically done wrong. And do u want that liability when the sick guy buys stm when they should have bought ACA.

Ranking websites and generating large volumes of traffic is not an issue for us.

Did this change that you know of? Sounds like it was pretty good.

Can't say.

I let them go in 2013 or early 2014 when I made the decision to leave the U65 market in my dust.

I use different folks for consumer facing Medigap . . . same folks you used to use. Their quote engine is simple for visitors to follow, just not very robust. I use it to collect information from interested parties. Then I let drip marketing draw them in or sort the wheat from the chaff.

Considered CSG but found it to be expensive plus leads are routed through them before sending to me. Didn't like that extra step.

No integrated auto-responder / drip marketing.

I do use CSG for internal rating purposes but not for consumer facing.

Can't say.

I let them go in 2013 or early 2014 when I made the decision to leave the U65 market in my dust.

I use different folks for consumer facing Medigap . . . same folks you used to use. Their quote engine is simple for visitors to follow, just not very robust. I use it to collect information from interested parties. Then I let drip marketing draw them in or sort the wheat from the chaff.

Considered CSG but found it to be expensive plus leads are routed through them before sending to me. Didn't like that extra step.

No integrated auto-responder / drip marketing.

I do use CSG for internal rating purposes but not for consumer facing.

Gotcha. Yes CSG is more expensive but it depends on how you program it as to whether they get the lead data or not. We do not do it that way.

And i'm with you on not chasing people, in fact if I was solo I would do it exactly as you are and just let them come to me.

Back