RC Made $1,034,695.72 In 2018 Selling Final Expense WIth....

That seems to have migrated to Facebook where someone posts about joining company like NYLife and a bunch FE minions come out saying what a mistake it is, go “independent,” blah, blah, blah. Lots of ways to a million dollars in the insurance business, but the fact is 9/10 of those idiots doing the bashing will be out of this business before this time next year. And for the 10% who remain, few will write a million in premium in their career, and probably none will write earn 1,000,000 in one year. But the big captive/career companies have had quite a few who have done just that.
No problem with them voicing their opinion about which way is best to go. It is the personal attacks that I was referring to.

I’d like to see if @NAF1138 would get him for a TIP interview.
If someo knows him well enough to make an introduction we would be happy to have him.

A different LH agency head out here on the east coast has said he will come on but only if I publish my tax returns on the internet and make a 10k donation to charity per hour of his time.

This was not appealing to me.

If someo knows him well enough to make an introduction we would be happy to have him.

A different LH agency head out here on the east coast has said he will come on but only if I publish my tax returns on the internet and make a 10k donation to charity per hour of his time.

This was not appealing to me.
:swoon::)

No one would want to hear from such a person anyway. He just told you up front he wasn't worth your time or our time.

You were like
giphy.gif

Would be better if an individual interviewed him, so that he could speak. have listened to a few TIP things, they appear to be mostly 3 guys wanting to hear themselves talk.

Back