Ready To Go Indy - Exploring Options in Delaware

PhiL - you have email.

cgreene - I've already been in touch with Justin @ Premier. Nice list of carriers, don't like the monthly fee. Granted, some services are included, but feel it's high given that cash flow is going to be bane of my existence in the early days.

Last edited:
PhiL - you have email.

cgreene - I've already been in touch with Justin @ Premier. Nice list of carriers, don't like the monthly fee. Granted, some services are included, but feel it's high given that cash flow is going to be bane of my existence in the early days.

I tried getting a list of carriers as I myself have been doing research but it's "password protected" on the website. Can you PM me the list, please?

I'm about 3-4 years away from starting my own agency so I'm just doing preliminary research. Getting the winners and losers out of the way.

Other than the rater and management system I don't have a monthly fee.

----------

They will give you one but you have to sign a disclosure.

Derrick - cgreene is right, I cannot share that information as I've agreed not to disclose. You can reach out to them to request, however.

cgreene - PM your details.

A question for the IA pros - how did you go about obtaining direct appointments? Or perhaps more specifically, who/what title is a good point of contact within most organizations to get the ball rolling on appointments?

For those who took the time to contribute or followed this thread, I've finally started my brokerage in Wilmington, DE.

Just one of many, many steps towards success. It's going to be a long road, but I'm looking forward to it!

For those who took the time to contribute or followed this thread, I've finally started my brokerage in Wilmington, DE. Just one of many, many steps towards success. It's going to be a long road, but I'm looking forward to it!

Which route did you go for carriers ?

Back