Real Cold Calling

Way to do it man. Do what others are not doing! A lot better than buying lists scrubbed of DNC and calling the same dumb people (dumb enough to not opt out of DNC) as a hundred other telemarketers.

I take exception to your statement that it is dumb to not sign up for the DNC list....As a person involved in a profession that has been hurt by the DNC list I would find it dishonest to sign up myself so as not to be bothered by sales calls while expecting people to take my sales calls...Not to mention I have a lot of fun with telemarketers and think about what they are doing, comparing it to what I'm doing and what it sounds like on the consumers end.....I'll also point out that about 3 out of 4 telemarketing calls I get result in dead air when I answer by the 2nd ring.

I take exception to your statement that it is dumb to not sign up for the DNC list....As a person involved in a profession that has been hurt by the DNC list I would find it dishonest to sign up myself so as not to be bothered by sales calls while expecting people to take my sales calls...Not to mention I have a lot of fun with telemarketers and think about what they are doing, comparing it to what I'm doing and what it sounds like on the consumers end.....I'll also point out that about 3 out of 4 telemarketing calls I get result in dead air when I answer by the 2nd ring.

True! You have my apologies.

Latest posts

Back