Recommendations for Insurance Web Design

I'm not trying to attack anyone in particular, anyone that's spoken to me knows that I've been saying this for well over a year (before Jolley and Josh even started selling SEO)... I was actually saying this to people like trweb and agentmethods on the phone.

I don't think neither Brook nor I would take offense to that. What it breaks down to me is that I can get an agent to rank pretty well in their local market for a few of their terms fairly easily. If an agent wants to pay a few hundred bucks for a website that is more or less going to pay for itself and then some, I think it makes good sense for both of us. If someone wants to rank page one for life insurance, I'm a terrible guy to talk to. So far I only have a handful of SEO clients, all of which are very pleased with what they got for what they paid.

At the moment, my most lucrative target is actually on the list business in terms of not having to limit myself geographically and with respect to overall competition. I'm in a pretty good position to have that take off quite well this year. A guy in Oklahoma that wants to rank page 1 for "Oklahoma Medicare" isn't really a threat to me in any form and I'd probably make more from doing some SEO/Website Development for that guy than I would trying to get affiliate/adsense money off of it, so it's a no brainer.

But maybe I'm wrong ;) I picked up 15+ Medicare sites to play with and we'll see how they turn out. I'll probably just flip them, but we'l see I guess.

Back