Recruitment by State Farm.

I'm in the Agent Aspirant program with State Farm. It's an interesting business model. You have the opportunity to step right into an agent's book of business after going through the training to become an agent. It's a year or so turn around time from entering the program to going into agency. I'm about a year out from agency and having a blast every step of the way

I'm in the Agent Aspirant program with State Farm. It's an interesting business model. You have the opportunity to step right into an agent's book of business after going through the training to become an agent. It's a year or so turn around time from entering the program to going into agency. I'm about a year out from agency and having a blast every step of the way

I am glade you like it. Please tell us more.

Do they place you in the agency that they are grooming you to takeover? If not, where do you work while training?

How do you get an agency? What goals or quotas do you have?

What is the compensation structure like?

Back