Regularly scheduled programming

Cross selling off your dm will make up for the increasing costs.

A couple of fe agents tried that on me last month trying to sell fe to my clients and cross selling mapd to replace mine .When I called client they said they were lied to . We 3 wayed to cancel the pending app and the client blurted out they tricked me “ and just showed up” . The rep took a sec A complaint. Id never complain on another agent but client did . To boot we cancelled the fe app and I wrote her .

It’s against compliance to sell life and mapd in same sit . Also door knocking prohibited with “ any lead” card that leads to a mapd sale . Baseball I’d be explaining that to your agents and you for aep as all complaints are sent to cms next yr . Ive noticed when you 3 way to call a company to cancel an app the reps entice to take a complaint . The gold rush to recruit mapd agents is fever pitch as all recruiters want their pot of gold .

Also door knocking prohibited with “ any lead” card that leads to a mapd sale .

When MIPPA passed in 2008 I got the hell out of that industry. At one point I had 20 telemarketers calling and things were great, but MIPPA basically killed the ability to do any significant marketing at scale unless you radically changed your approach. Honestly, the real point of no return for me happened when I was talking to my neighbor. At the time I had just bought the house and the old guy asked me "what do you do for a living?" and I thought "Should I have him sign a scope of appointment form and wait 72 hours?" I don't need more of that in my life. Hats off to anyone that survived that, but I couldn't crack that puzzle.

There is gold in helping people for sure.

There’s 5 times the gold in overrides !!!! We both know that . A guy with 20 1/2 ass agents should be getting $160 an app plus $6 a month on the back end . Min overrides $500 k a yr

There’s 5 times the gold in overrides !!!! We both know that . A guy with 20 1/2 ass agents should be getting $160 an app plus $6 a month on the back end . Min overrides $500 k a yr

To follow up on Tom's question, why don't you have an agency? You are always talking about it being the be all and end all of this business. Why aren't you doing that?

To follow up on Tom's question, why don't you have an agency? You are always talking about it being the be all and end all of this business. Why aren't you doing that?

I’m working on it now . Jd will you be my first recruit ? 130% and $30 fixed cost leads . We’ll have weekly round table podcasts . $2000 bounus to the top agent weekly . I’ll give you 10% overides if you bring me Bash and Artega . When we get to $10 mil I’ll give all the agents 135% . Jd let’s clean this industry up !!!

Last edited:
I agree. The day will come whern DM metrics won't work. Then the major FE lead will be a live transfer from TV commercials. And after that, it'll be AI answering live TV transfers.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you just said, but how will AI answer a live TV transfer lead when a license is required to quote or even respond to questions concerning life insurance?

Back