Best Carrier for Someone who Gets Nitroglycerin Filled Regularly?

Thanks guys. I had no idea uhl would take that Scott. Would it be premier rate assuming no other issues?

I've used UHL only a few times. So I'm no expert on them. BUT... (There's always a but with these marketers.)

I had a guy and his wife that I sold a large Gerber policy on him because he had a massive stroke six months earlier. During the sale I must have told them that when he was two years past his stroke he could probably get something better because two years and one day after it they came walking in my office.

He was very bad shape still from the stroke. He could barely speak. He sounded like he had marbles in his mouth. And he had just refilled nitro.

Did an app and phone interview with UHL. I really thought I was just being polite going through the motions and UHL would decline him and he would keep the Gerber which would be more in my comfort zone.

Everything came out in the phone interview. The stroke. The nitro. His partial paralysis.

He was approved. I'm pretty sure it was their best rate. Prefered or whatever UHL calls it.

I've used UHL only a few times. So I'm no expert on them. BUT... (There's always a but with these marketers.)

I had a guy and his wife that I sold a large Gerber policy on him because he had a massive stroke six months earlier. During the sale I must have told them that when he was two years past his stroke he could probably get something better because two years and one day after it they came walking in my office.

He was very bad shape still from the stroke. He could barely speak. He sounded like he had marbles in his mouth. And he had just refilled nitro.

Did an app and phone interview with UHL. I really thought I was just being polite going through the motions and UHL would decline him and he would keep the Gerber which would be more in my comfort zone.

Everything came out in the phone interview. The stroke. The nitro. His partial paralysis.

He was approved. I'm pretty sure it was their best rate. Prefered or whatever UHL calls it.

He was in bad shape , but could answer NO to Part A question B

You're a lucky agent. That never happens to me

Most people I come across who can barely speak need some form of assistance with the ADL's

Back