Release Letter Addressee Question

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
I’m dealing with 2 different agents who need a release from their current upline. Each of these agents has had extremely limited interaction with the uplines (one of the agents even says that she was put under the upline against her will) and/or wrote little to no business.
. These uplines are now scattered to the wind and may not even be local anymore. Should we send the release letter to the FMO who might possibly forward the letter to the direct upline? Is there a chance that the FMO would put it through assuming it is in the hierarchy for both old upline and newly requested upline or maybe just authorize release?
I realize that we might have to wait these out with the carrier, but an immediate release would be ideal.

I’m dealing with 2 different agents who need a release from their current upline. Each of these agents has had extremely limited interaction with the uplines (one of the agents even says that she was put under the upline against her will) and/or wrote little to no business.
. These uplines are now scattered to the wind and may not even be local anymore. Should we send the release letter to the FMO who might possibly forward the letter to the direct upline? Is there a chance that the FMO would put it through assuming it is in the hierarchy for both old upline and newly requested upline or maybe just authorize release?
I realize that we might have to wait these out with the carrier, but an immediate release would be ideal.
If it’s not one of the few Upline that promotes that they release agents your chances that they will release is very slim. But the middle-men signatures are not needed. Just the IMO with most carriers.

Back