Relief Health Services

I ran appts for them last year. I thought I was doing a good thing for people that needed medical supplies and I was hoping to build relationships with them and discuss medicare options down the line.

Nobody got what they signed up for which made me feel like crap.

Does anyone have any newer data on this? Are they a scam? I don't know about the above sounding like a great opportunity. Medicare websites are so open I believe it wouldn't take much to learn about it thereby sounding more concrete than being of real substance.
___________________________________________________________________________________
cheap annual travel insurance

Last edited:
So I was skeptical at first, but for a trial run I signed up 5 clients. Three of the five wound up being approved and I just received my first check from RHS. Would have gotten the check a day earlier but was unaware that my contracts were not in. As soon as I faxed them in the payroll girl said she had sent the check out.

The other two clients who got denied, one wound up being happy with her current supplier and the other did not have the correct insurance. Rookie mistake I guess. If you are submitting clients just follow the three criteria that they give and the clients should get approved.

The Portal is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. I would reccomend watching a webinar or actually having one set up for your company where a live Account Manager can answer your questions on the spot.

So far so good.

KarlRove%26Plato_web.jpg

Has anybody else signed up with this company? I'm wondering if there is any catch to this. I have a lot of clients with Medicare part A and B and I'd love to make some extra money. JIm, have you had any results yet? Thank you :)

Has anybody else signed up with this company? I'm wondering if there is any catch to this. I have a lot of clients with Medicare part A and B and I'd love to make some extra money. JIm, have you had any results yet? Thank you :)

ackbar_its_a_trap.jpg

Back