Relief Health Services

Is California the only state where it is prohibited for an agent to engage a client in any outside business activity or earn commission from a client for business outside of the scope of the insurance license? I can't imagine that no other state's DOI has such a prohibition.

Is California the only state where it is prohibited for an agent to engage a client in any outside business activity or earn commission from a client for business outside of the scope of the insurance license? I can't imagine that no other state's DOI has such a prohibition.

You aren't earning a commission from a client. The client doesn't even have to receive anything for you to make the commission, they just have to be qualified and interested. It's actually helping the client by introducing a product to them that they might need, that's covered by Medicare and that they probably wouldn't have known about otherwise.

I have worked with Relief Health Services for the last year, and I can assure anyone that they are not a scam. You can basically view them as a lead generation company for a variety of different DME companies. Their acceptance policy used to be very liberal and would allow almost any referral to be paid, but they are fairly strict now.

I use them for diabetic supplies only when a customer requests help, and the nice thing is that they pay immediately (not when the customer places a first order). There are no chargebacks and it certainly doesn't hurt to have them in your back pocket.

I don't actively look for prospective clients, and like I said only use them for my existing clients. They will match up the client with a medical supply company, and everything can be completed over the phone.

I'll answer any questions that anyone may have (PM me)...and NO...I don't recruit, nor do I want to.

Back