Renting an individual office

Why not just become an upline and start recruiting agents to fill the space. If they don't sell enough in X months, kick them out.

I
Obviously, cost of building matters a ton. It would need to cash flow +++ to make the risk worth it. Is it a growing area? That will make a big difference.

The cost of the building is dirt cheap, taxes are high but I was looking at options to get a break on that. Not a huge up-and-coming area but there are lots of displaced workers and not a lot of offices. This building needs work but it doesn't seem to be horrible.

We haven't looked at the insurance yet my boss does P&C so I am sure she is already on that. It would be an investment property but I was just looking to get thoughts on those who have done it. Right now we have 5 businesses that got displaced from a fire and are working mostly out of their cars.

We don't really have any coffee shops except Tim Hortons in the town and then McDonalds in our current town. We are reallyyyyyy Rural at the Northeastern most point in the US. We literally look out the window at Canada and our closest Walmart, not including the one in Canada, is just over an hour away, except for right now because our main way to get there got washed out by some severe rain, and have to reroute around it :(

We get a lot of working professionals that come up to hunt, fish, camp etc and the idea was now that lots of people are working from home why take a week off when you can come up for a month or two and really enjoy nature.

Back