Revolution FMO

Is anyone out there having success with dinner seminar marketing with the Revolution FMO?

No, this forum seems to consist of about six people who actually sell insurance posting to keep up with one another and frequently meander off-topic and a bizarro named "lost dollar" who isn't in the business but chimes in to validate himself. It is a pittance of what it was about five years ago and quite frankly an effin waste. I was hoping to get some feedback on dinner sem marketers ,but as you can see NADA. This implies that people who actually produce in this market and manner do not participate in the"forum".

(Caveat, (for those who did not carefully follow the posts above), not an agent.)

There has been considerable discussion of seminar marketing in the senior forum.

NOT dinner seminar marketing, but seminar marketing.

In addition, keep in mind your original post was not precisely about JUST dinner seminar marketing. By implication, it also asked for criticism of, as well as praise for, a specific FMO. People earning a living in this market space who might have been willing to respond to a general thread about their success or failure selling annuities using dinner seminars could be considerably more reluctant to respond to a thread which calls for specifically hammering or praising an intermediary (between carriers and agents) company in the marketing space of annuity sales.

This "forum" is an absolute fucking joke. An ass clown with 30,000 posts thinking he is amusing by stating whatever idiotic gibberish he is thinking about at the time with his ass clown compatriot who is not even in the biz chimes in with more stupidity is neither useful or even entertaining. Whatever the point of this charade is , I have no idea, however, it is very doubtful that I will ever return to this shit show site. I have visited this forum since 2007 and have been in this business since 2002 and see no value, no information, and most certainly no entertainment in the meanderings and nonsense of the 8 or so morons that feel the need to hijack every thread.

This "forum" is an absolute fucking joke. An ass clown with 30,000 posts thinking he is amusing by stating whatever idiotic gibberish he is thinking about at the time with his ass clown compatriot who is not even in the biz chimes in with more stupidity is neither useful or even entertaining. Whatever the point of this charade is , I have no idea, however, it is very doubtful that I will ever return to this shit show site. I have visited this forum since 2007 and have been in this business since 2002 and see no value, no information, and most certainly no entertainment in the meanderings and nonsense of the 8 or so morons that feel the need to hijack every thread.
:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I get 4 invitations a month to these. Many Ruth Chris and other nice places . They all say please no financial people or insurance salesman .

It’s always amusing when drama queens leave a forum. Normal people just leave. No one knows what happened to them. Drama Queens go through life pointing fingers that everyone else is creating all the drama in their life. When they leave a forum they always have to post that they are leaving. Ha!

Back