Revolution FMO

This "forum" is an absolute fucking joke. An ass clown with 30,000 posts thinking he is amusing by stating whatever idiotic gibberish he is thinking about at the time with his ass clown compatriot who is not even in the biz chimes in with more stupidity is neither useful or even entertaining. Whatever the point of this charade is , I have no idea, however, it is very doubtful that I will ever return to this shit show site. I have visited this forum since 2007 and have been in this business since 2002 and see no value, no information, and most certainly no entertainment in the meanderings and nonsense of the 8 or so morons that feel the need to hijack every thread.

You have been here for 14/15 years and you only have 87 posts. Sure doesn't sound like you're helping a lot of people. Seems like you're only here for the "take" and not the "give".

Maybe, just maybe, you could stick around and start helping others and it wouldn't be so bad. So, maybe you could provide the value, information and the entertainment that is so badly needed.

Or maybe you're just here to complain.

Back