RNA Drug List

Far be it from me to criticize as I am just getting started with them. But it sure seems like the ding done executives that put the apps together have never filled one out. The content is fine but the spacing stinks. There isn't enough room to write out the DL number and the prescription section is fine for someone that takes maybe two drugs. Hopefully those are some of the changes we see also.

I just list the drugs on a separate piece of paper with the Cert Number at the top.... Never been an issue as it is not needed on the app.

I agree about these companies poorly designed applications. Especially RNA, Trinity and settlers that print on both sides of the page for apps that are to be faxed.

They all claim to get agents involved and they do. They get the IMO's involved thinking they are dealing with writing agents.:goofy:

Do any of you go the route of not listing the drugs at the beginning of the PHI? Have you ever dealt with an interviewer expanding their questions outside those found on the app to get clearer picture on prescribed drugs?

I don't list the RX's, or I put that they are on the recording of the PHI.

I wish they would stop having us list the drugs on the phone interview. Sometimes it takes longer than the entire call. And they do a script check so why bother

Not all prescriptions show up on the script check. It may have just been prescribed or it may be through the VA, who I believe don't report. Also, now they have a recording of the drug list. It goes back to contesting. That recording makes great evidence if there is ever a dispute later.

I just list the drugs on a separate piece of paper with the Cert Number at the top.... Never been an issue as it is not needed on the app.

If you give the medications over the phone during the telephone interview you don't need a to write out any of the medications for RNA.

Back