RNA new eapp

Not going to go through them all.

If you think that's their only niche, you clearly have not looked at them for real.

Yeah..

No height Weight
Take diabetic neuroapthy
2 year lookback on everythign else
Doesn't ask about TIAs
Only asks about cancer in the last 2 years (not multiple occurrences)
Doesn't ask about home health care
Only about currently in hospital
afib, crazy meds etc all fine

With RNA and Trans you could write everyone.

Last edited:
With RNA and Trans you could write everyone.

Conceptually I agree with you... however, most agents like to work with carriers that make their job easier, not harder.

TA is one of the hardest carriers to work with, and at times, even have inconsistent commissions accounting.

Who would want to deal with that?

TeleSales is far less you walking into head to head replacement situations. You gotta have more then just AmAm to get by IMO.

TeleSales is far less you walking into head to head replacement situations. You gotta have more then just AmAm to get by IMO.

Again, conceptually true.... but the largest carriers writing the most business are the ones writing one carrier. Think Globe, Colonial, MOO, LH, and SL.

They may not be the best places for agents, but they sure don’t have any issues writing hundreds of millions in premium.

Again, conceptually true.... but the largest carriers writing the most business are the ones writing one carrier. Think Globe, Colonial, MOO, LH, and SL.

They may not be the best places for agents, but they sure don’t have any issues writing hundreds of millions in premium.
Except for LH and SL(which are basically captive), the other companies are T.V. with a call center. Once again you're comparing apples to oranges. :skeptical:

So, it sounds like you're a recruiter for AmAm lately. Is NorthStar a call center owned by AmAm? :err:

Except for LH and SL(which are basically captive), the other companies are T.V. with a call center. Once again you're comparing apples to oranges. :skeptical:

So, it sounds like you're a recruiter for AmAm lately. Is NorthStar a call center owned by AmAm? :err:

I’ve always been a fan of AmAm, before it was popular to be a fan.

I’ve always been a fan of AmAm, before it was popular to be a fan.
You're delusional. I thinked you've crossed into the land of no return. :laugh:

Hurry up and sign on with FexContracting while there's still hope for you. Maybe you can take Bobby's place. :biggrin:

Wrote 3 today and LOVE them. Every company has its ups and downs I get it, but sincerely thinking about these guys as my #1. Pretty competitive over 60, great underwriting, ss billing and my clients love the member benefits. Glad these guys listened to our feedback.

Can anyone confirm in the RN eapp is live? Is this for over the phone sales as well for face to face only? This sounds very promising.

Back