Rna raises min face amount from $5-$7k and reduces maximum age to 75

BibH

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm sure some covid claims made them reduce age to 75. I'm also sure they figured several older clients couldn't afford $7k of coverage. I love their underwriting and eapp.

50-75,
what is the thing for a couple carriers during the height of Covid, if that says anything it says you’re not getting the graded benefit product back at all.

Haven't written them for even a year yet and they go an pull this stuff. Are they trying to niche themselves right out of the market?

Is it just me, or have there been several companies this year (even before the Wuhan Flu was a thing) that have just made some really stupid moves?

I mean, it's just an outsiders perspective, but IMHO several have just made some real dumb moves.

They didn't write below $5K to begin with... :huh:... that extra $2K is really going to "make" the company? :err:

50-75,
what is the thing for a couple carriers during the height of Covid, if that says anything it says you’re not getting the graded benefit product back at all.

They have a niche market... but only for those in that 25 year range. :laugh: They be dreaming. :yes:

I'm sure some covid claims made them reduce age to 75. I'm also sure they figured several older clients couldn't afford $7k of coverage. I love their underwriting and eapp.

Their e-app is great... now if they could just create a product that it would be worthy of.

Turns out they raised the max face while raising the min. Sounds like a little actuarial adjustment nothing to really worry too much about if you like using them.

Turns out they raised the max face while raising the min. Sounds like a little actuarial adjustment nothing to really worry too much about if you like using them.

When did this change happen and where did you see this update? I looked on their website and can't find anything.

Back