Rna raises min face amount from $5-$7k and reduces maximum age to 75

I just got the release and the changes don't start until 10/12 so the quoting engines won't update until then.

Me either and the calculator doesn't reflect any changes.

Check your e-mail.

For agent use only.

Final Expense Changes Effective 10/12/20201

Royal Neighbors is mission-driven and we're guided by 125 years of history, financial strength, and business success. We make decisions carefully and consider what's in the best interest for our members, agents, and organization. With this in mind, we're making some changes.

What has changed with Simplified Issue Whole Life & Graded Death Benefit:

• SIWL Minimum Face Amount - $5,000 increased to $7,000
  • SIWL Maximum Face Amount - $25,000 increased to $30,000
  • GDB2 Minimum Face Amount - $5,000 increased to $7,000
    • GDB Maximum Face Amount - stays the same at $10,000
  • Max issue age has been reduced to age 75 (age last birthday)
1Final Expense will temporarily not be available for sale in Washington DC effective 10/12/20. However, it will be returning soon with the same changes listed above. A follow-up email will be sent to all Washington DC agents when Final Expense becomes available again in their area.

2GDB is currently only available in the following states: CT, FL, and ND.

Reminder: Electronic applications must be done in person, meaning the insured must be physically present when completing and signing the application. Applying with your client via phone or video conferencing using the electronic application is prohibited.

07701fb9-49e2-421d-aac5-48abd807a4c3.png

To quote using the new minimum and maximum face amounts and new maximum issue age, you can use Quick Quote or quote on-the-go with our Agent Access Mobile App.

Remember to update Agent Access to quote the new SIWL rates:

Update for Android:

1. Open the Play Store
  2. Tap on My Apps, located in the side menu
  3. Find Agent Access, and see if an update is available
  4. Tap Update next to the Agent Access icon
Update for iOS:

1. Open the App Store
  2. Tap Today, located at the bottom of the screen
  3. Tap your profile icon, located at the top of the screen
  4. Scroll down to see pending updates
  5. Tap Update next to the Agent Access icon

If you have questions, our experts are here to help:

• Call: (800) 770-4561 Option 1, Option 5
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Hours: 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time

Stay Safe & Healthy,
Royal Neighbors

Check your e-mail.

For agent use only.

Final Expense Changes Effective 10/12/20201

Royal Neighbors is mission-driven and we're guided by 125 years of history, financial strength, and business success. We make decisions carefully and consider what's in the best interest for our members, agents, and organization. With this in mind, we're making some changes.

What has changed with Simplified Issue Whole Life & Graded Death Benefit:

• SIWL Minimum Face Amount - $5,000 increased to $7,000
  • SIWL Maximum Face Amount - $25,000 increased to $30,000
  • GDB2 Minimum Face Amount - $5,000 increased to $7,000
    • GDB Maximum Face Amount - stays the same at $10,000
  • Max issue age has been reduced to age 75 (age last birthday)
1Final Expense will temporarily not be available for sale in Washington DC effective 10/12/20. However, it will be returning soon with the same changes listed above. A follow-up email will be sent to all Washington DC agents when Final Expense becomes available again in their area.

2GDB is currently only available in the following states: CT, FL, and ND.

Reminder: Electronic applications must be done in person, meaning the insured must be physically present when completing and signing the application. Applying with your client via phone or video conferencing using the electronic application is prohibited.

To quote using the new minimum and maximum face amounts and new maximum issue age, you can use Quick Quote or quote on-the-go with our Agent Access Mobile App.

Remember to update Agent Access to quote the new SIWL rates:

Update for Android:

1. Open the Play Store
  2. Tap on My Apps, located in the side menu
  3. Find Agent Access, and see if an update is available
  4. Tap Update next to the Agent Access icon
Update for iOS:

1. Open the App Store
  2. Tap Today, located at the bottom of the screen
  3. Tap your profile icon, located at the top of the screen
  4. Scroll down to see pending updates
  5. Tap Update next to the Agent Access icon

If you have questions, our experts are here to help:

• Call: (800) 770-4561 Option 1, Option 5
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Hours: 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time

Stay Safe & Healthy,
Royal Neighbors

Thank you very much!!

For me it’s a big deal . I’m using them for existing Trans clients for add ons that have health issues . A lot 65 and older it’s $45 vs $65 a month . The increase to $30 k is meaningless . The drop age 75 is significant as their underwriting is great fir older

For me it’s a big deal . I’m using them for existing Trans clients for add ons that have health issues . A lot 65 and older it’s $45 vs $65 a month . The increase to $30 k is meaningless . The drop age 75 is significant as their underwriting is great fir older

I wonder when their immediate coverage for COPD ends?

Yeah Got that email this morning. Gotta love Covid. I get lowering the proposed insured age to 75 to lower liability risk, but really is upping min face amount from 5 to 7k gonna make a big impact?

For those asking who can't find on their website yet, I attached a screenshot of email

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201006-225855_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201006-225855_Gmail.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 4
Foresters and American memorial also do level on copd . But the difference is were Trans classifies almost all inhaler use as standard copd many carriers will take light inhaler use like FBL, am am and rna at there best rate .

Back