Sales Cycle Management Software for Cold Calling

Maew

Expert
Hi all;

I'm looking for some good sales management software to help keep track of everyone in my sales process. Prospect > Qualify > Appointment > Sale > Followup(s).

Additionally I'd like to see exactly what has been done so that I may fire off direct piece #3 or #4 to certain prospects who are technically in the same "stage"

Pipedrive looks specifically tailed to this as well as Pipeline Deals. Inside Sales is another option, though on the expensive side.

Anyone use another sales crm or app that they could recommend? (ideally it is NOT insurance-specific)

Thanks

Last edited:
I know many that use them and are satisfied, but there is a price to be paid. I'd like to offer a different twist. When I sold insurance I would use a dialer then export my my SOLD policies into MS Outlook. Then you can sync it with your phone and have it with you everywhere you go...Outlook has ALOT of untapped features and is quite versatile. Heck you can use Excel for a contact management system if you really wanted... just got an email about a webinar on this.

I personally just like simple... simple with my TV, car stereo, cell phone i.e. everything. I use about 20% of the features on my droid phone as the rest just confuses me or gets in my way. The simpler it is the quicker you can get up to speed.

Alot of great CRMs out there and like cars...different features for all your needs at your price. Just find what meets "your" needs.

Latest posts

Back