Sales Training

Thanks for all of the advice guys (and gals). Rob, I'm definitely going to check out your ebook. And what you guys say makes perfect sense...as VolAgent says..."No prospects, no way to get a sale."

You might be able to luck into a sale but not a career.
:mask:

Completely different. You can luck into sales or find that guy who is going to buy no matter what if you have a prospect. If no prospects, there is no way to get a sale.

Thanks man![/QUOTE]

Rob, Your very welcome...my apologies for not bringing it up the first time as it was just a long busy day. I've heard nothing but good things about your services and have followed them myself.

I think we can safely say that you need both sales training and prospects.

What proves this to be true is the close to 80% failure rate with insurance agents in spite of the fact that many launched (or tried to launch) their careers by purchasing leads or using lists yet still failed.

I have consulted and trained hundreds of agents, and the biggest problem I heard? "no one buys from me"

Tons of money was wasted on leads that they could not close.

I'll add, to do any job successfully you must be fully prepared in all aspect of that job.

True, but most new agents need vastly more prospecting training than sales training. Before you can sell someone, you have to have someone to talk to.

Back