SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc (Prosperity)

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have noted this company in TN and GA with solid rates and about 5-6 years in the states. Anyone using this company? Easy eapp? Tightness UW? or other info that would be helpful.

I have noted this company in TN and GA with solid rates and about 5-6 years in the states. Anyone using this company? Easy eapp? Tightness UW? or other info that would be helpful.

They are #1 in many states. We've been using them for a while. I wouldn't say the UW is loose, but it's not tight either. Sort of middle of the road. Definitely worth picking up.

I find their underwriting very middle of the road at best .Some things go graded or rop that suprise you . There comp is great and they pay the same on rop and graded as level . Were their most useful for me is direct express business with true ss billing . They definitely are useful.

I find their underwriting very middle of the road at best .Some things go graded or rop that suprise you . There comp is great and they pay the same on rop and graded as level . Were their most useful for me is direct express business with true ss billing . They definitely are useful.

He is talking about Med Supps, not FE.

Ok. Their pretty new to the mkt . Kind of like a Americo or lbl . They seem to low ball coming in and disappear or jack rates big a few yrs later .

Back