SCOTUS on TV

Audio is good, who wants to look at justice kegger

The New York Times Image:
Image:
(3/17, Liptak, Subscription Publication) reports, "The Supreme Court announced on Friday that it would release same-day audio recordings of the arguments over the constitutionality of the health care overhaul law." The court's plan is that the "recordings would be available on its Web site around 2 p.m. each day for arguments held that morning, and around 4 p.m. for the argument to be held on the afternoon of March 28."

Last edited:
It still leaves to question what insurance co's got in negotiation. (It demonstrates when I only sold life ins why I could tell prospects, "There will be no argument over claims questions? You're breathing or you're not! Claim settled. hahahaha

June 17, 2015

Which issue is BIGGER in scope and controversy.. The Subsidy or the Sex thingy? The biggest one broadcast on the LAST Monday of June. Right?

Well Allen, I know you asked me this before, since the subsidy affects what I think are many more people I am guessing that will be the last one. Then they hide for the summer. lol

Yep, back in the closet.

Did you ever wonder why they wear long black robes and sit behind a bench? I don't think the constitution said that was a requirement? Do we even know what if anything they may be wearing under those robes? I do wonder.

Yep, back in the closet.

Did you ever wonder why they wear long black robes and sit behind a bench? I don't think the constitution said that was a requirement? Do we even know what if anything they may be wearing under those robes? I do wonder.

If this is the case, the Gay Marriage issue might be a bigger deal to the justices.

BTW.. www.ScotusBlog.com says that the Supreme Court will deliver some opinions/decisions during a rare Thursday session on 6-18-2015.

Last edited:
Only time will tell Allen, it's a toss up.

----------

Decision on neither one today, they are on their last one. They read 4 or 5. These guys don't mess around started at 10 promptly and had first decision 2 minutes later.

Back