Search and Save PURL

kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
First, its fabulous.

Second, Scott is cracking me up with his response to questions.

Scott....I'm the one who asked about Armour. ;)

First, its fabulous.

Second, Scott is cracking me up with his response to questions.

Scott....I'm the one who asked about Armour. ;)

Lol there was some dumb question’s yesterday. Not saying yours was dumb but I just wanted it to move along.
By the way, I did sign up for the PURL.

Lol there was some dumb question’s yesterday. Not saying yours was dumb but I just wanted it to move along.

I really just wanted to see what it did when a drug not covered by Medicare is put into the system.

Not a private thread. There was a zoom yesterday on training for the Search and Save PURL.

I had the PURL last AEP. Worked fairly well. Still had some clients selecting incorrect medications. For example, choosing the capsule for Levothyroxine instead of the tablet. Or somehow selecting 96 Albuterol in the quantity (that's one of the options in the drop down window).

I also went through the painstaking process of entering every clients medications so that when they received the email all they had to do was update their list. I had some delete medications when they thought they were selecting the medication. But even still, the PURL saved me time during AEP. They have now added instructions for the client in each section so hopefully that will reduce some of the mistakes. But it still hasn't prevented some prospects entering incorrect medications like I listed above.

I had the PURL last AEP. Worked fairly well. Still had some clients selecting incorrect medications. For example, choosing the capsule for Levothyroxine instead of the tablet. Or somehow selecting 96 Albuterol in the quantity (that's one of the options in the drop down window).

I also went through the painstaking process of entering every clients medications so that when they received the email all they had to do was update their list. I had some delete medications when they thought they were selecting the medication. But even still, the PURL saved me time during AEP. They have now added instructions for the client in each section so hopefully that will reduce some of the mistakes. But it still hasn't prevented some prospects entering incorrect medications like I listed above.
So 80/20 rule?

80 is fine, 20% PITA?

So 80/20 rule?

80 is fine, 20% PITA?

Pretty much. I'm hoping this year will be better (not that last year was bad) since they've added the instructions. And I'll likely put some instructions in the reminder email to only click the red X if you are no longer taking that specific medication. I had one client check the red X on all the medications she was taking and leave the ones she wasn't taking. She takes 15 medications which means she erased virtually her entire list.

I have to remind myself that some of these people are technologically challenged and not get upset. In the middle of grind of working long hours, that can be difficult at times.

Back