search and save

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
anyone else use search and save? The website keeps freezing up this morning, and I can find a phone number of theirs to call

Is this normal during AEP? This is the first year I have been using them

anyone else use search and save? The website keeps freezing up this morning, and I can find a phone number of theirs to call

Is this normal during AEP? This is the first year I have been using them
You have to create a ticket. They've always responded quickly.
I'm freezing on Firefox, but not Chrome. They must still be loading 2024 MA/PDP info.

They sent an email that it’s working now but I couldn’t get any doctors to load up. That’s the main reason I use it.

They sent an email that it’s working now but I couldn’t get any doctors to load up. That’s the main reason I use it.
I been using it since july, haven't used that feature yet. I just go to carrier websites.
Do you find its pretty accurate?

I created a ticket a little while ago for this. We'll see how long it takes them to respond.

I been using it since july, haven't used that feature yet. I just go to carrier websites.
Do you find its pretty accurate?

I've had no issues with the accuracy of their provider search. Although, as @Chazm posted, it isn't working at the moment. A less than stellar launch to this AEP by them.

Update from S&S on Provider Search:

We want to reach out and give you an update on the status of our Provider and Facility Search. Our Vendor, Zelis, is down. Their engineering team is working hard on getting the search engine back online during this busy season. We understand how this is effecting your business, and we appreciate your patience. We will notify you when Zelis has everything back online.

Back